133

☆ 133. Chapter 133

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

133 "Everyone, get on the mecha!" The old marshal shouted to everyone.

Everyone reacted quickly, yes, almost forgot that they still had such a handy weapon, so they released their mechs one after another, and the injured Brini sat on Matt's mecha because he couldn't drive, With this behemoth, the dense skeletons were as easy to clean up as small bugs.

Shan Yu was still confronted by the black-robed man, who no longer cared about the skeleton subordinates who kept pouring out of the black mist, but stretched out his hand to Shan Yu: "Hand over the Star of Life." "

Star of Life? I don't know what it is, but it's mine when it comes to me, and you should know the rules of Happy Farm. "

I don't care about that, I just want the Star of Life, you thief, you don't have the right to have it. The black-robed man's hands were covered with green tendons, as if he was brewing fire, and he threatened, "If you don't hand over the Star of Life, then I will let this plane be completely destroyed."

"Then it depends on whether you have the ability to do it! As he spoke, an ice-blue long sword appeared in Shan Yu's hand, and with a swipe forward, the skeletons surging in the black mist were split into a large piece, and then fell down one after another.

The black-robed man, that is, Gubatikla, took out an even larger, but full of black mist magic staff, The magic wand shook for a moment, and instantly went up into the sky, only to see that the sky began to darken rapidly, completely covering the white light, like night.

The people on the planet felt the change in the sky, and they were all a little panicked, and some people prayed to Shan Yu in the live broadcast room: "Great God, you must hold on...

"What's going on? One of the guild bosses looked up at the dark sky, feeling a little uneasy in his heart.

"What does he want to do? Someone asked, but no one answered him, and everyone looked up, but they couldn't see anything.

Shan Yu's heart moved, and he hurriedly sealed with both hands, pulled out a small isolation formation, and then expanded until the black mist was shortened to their square inch, so that other places would not be involved.

"Heh, do you think a little thing like you can stop me? Shan

Yu said coldly: "It's a while to be able to stop it, let me ask you one last time, where is Brother Wenren?" "

I've been devoured, but a junior magician wants to fight me? Gubatikla scoffed.

Shan Yu looked at him with a cold face: "Do you think I will believe it?" "

Less nonsense, hand over the Star of Life! As he spoke, he swung out his ghost claws and grabbed Shan Yu's side.

Shan Yu swung out the ice blue sword and headed towards the ghost claw, and the two sides started a fierce battle.

"General, that greatsword is flying in the direction of Lance Star. "In a star field, Wen Renyi and his subordinates sat on the spaceship and followed the sword that flashed with lightning, because he detected the breath of life belonging to Wen Renqian from that sword.

The son who thought he was sacrificed may not be dead? With this shred of faith, he followed the direction of the greatsword until he got closer and closer to Lance Star.

"What's that? Suddenly, a subordinate who was detecting the situation stood up and shouted.

I saw that in the star field not very far from the Lance Star, there was a mass of things approaching the Lance Star, and at this speed, it might not be long before that mass of things collided with it.