37

☆ 37. Chapter 37

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

37 "Mu Ran, what did you come to me for?" The

young man, that is, Mu Ran withdrew his eyes from looking at Bede, and his signature smile appeared on his mouth: "Why, can't you come to see our beautiful Princess Yalina if you're fine?" It's been a long time since we've seen each other, and honestly, I miss you so much. As he spoke, his gaze lingered on the other person's face.

A hint of disgust flashed in Yalina's eyes, but she forced her down. This young man who looks merry is the most favored little grandson of the Mu family, and the Mu family, as the upper echelon of the aristocracy, has a political strength that should not be underestimated, even if it is a royal family, it is necessary to give three points. Although the people of the Mu family are really powerful, but not including Mu Ran, this guy thinks he is handsome, but he is romantic, and Yalina doesn't like to come into contact with him. In addition, the Mu family seems to have intentionally wanted Yalina to marry him, Yalina's hand holding the cup slowly tightened, no, the marriage with Brother Wenren must be accelerated!

I have to find a way to keep this guy Mu Ran away from her, Yalina's eyes rolled slightly, it's time for this useless guy to take advantage of it.

"Okay, I've finished the meal too, if Young Master Mu has nothing to do, then I'll leave first, I'm still very busy as a freshman representative." After speaking, he didn't care about the other party's reaction, and got up to leave.

"Don't, Princess Yalina, why did you leave before I finished eating? Mu Ran didn't want to let the other party slip away without doing anything.

Yalina frowned slightly and said, "I'm sorry, I'm really busy, why don't you let my cousin eat with you, cousin, you can help me entertain Young Master Mu."

Bede raised her head in panic and whispered, "Ya, Yalina, but I...

Yalina interrupted Beide's words: "Cousin, don't worry, Young Master Mu is very easy to get along with, then I'll leave Young Master Mu first."

Until Yalina's figure disappeared, Bede had to face Mu Ran's turned gaze, and the whole person was a little panicked.

Mu Ran looked at Bei De's panicked and itched, the corners of his lips were slightly hooked, revealing a smile that he thought was very charming, and said: "You must have been working hard with Princess Yalina, you see that you are thin, I feel distressed when I see it, come and sit down and eat together." "After that, I will go to Labed's hand.

"Mu, Master Mu Ran, you, don't be like this, been, seen by Yalina, no, it's not good... "

Huh. Mu Ran sneered, "What are you afraid of, Princess Yalina will marry me sooner or later, and you...

Mu Ran moved his body forward, and the tall figure immediately covered Bei De tightly, and he tilted his head slightly to Bei De's ear, like a demon's whisper: "You will be in my bag sooner or later." Shan

Yu's hand drinking the soup was paused, and suddenly he couldn't help coughing, and everyone else couldn't help but ask, "What's wrong with you?" Choked? "

It's okay, it's okay, I was just careless. emmm。。。 The five senses are too sensitive and not good, and I was really disgusted by the person named Mu Ran.

However, Shan Yu Hei Line thinks, their relationship is too complicated, isn't Yalina going to get engaged to Brother Wenren? Why is there another one called Mu Ran, and then Bede again... Oh, your circle is really messy.