73

☆ 73. Chapter 73

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

73 Because the two brothers seemed to have a lot to say, they had finished asking what they should have asked, so they retreated for the time being. When it was far away, Shan Yu turned his head and asked, "Brother Wenren, what's the situation?"

Wen Renqian glanced at Bei De, who came out, but the other party didn't inquire, and left first under the pretext.

When the people were far away, he spoke: "The situation is a little complicated, I'll show you something."

Wen Renqian took out the rune paper, and Shan Yu looked at it carefully in surprise, the rune patterns and paper on the rune paper showed a sense of simplicity, which was incompatible with their clothing.

"This is rune paper? "

It seems to be an invisibility charm. "

Shan Yu doesn't know much about runes, but there is a bunch of refining rune paper in the booklet given by the system. Why is there a rune paper in such a technological plane without aura? Most likely, there are other monks here besides them, but judging from the previous events, the other party is not easy to get along with, what is he going to do to catch condensation?

Wen Renqian's expression moved slightly, and he stopped talking: "Actually, I heard something before. Shan

Yu looked back at him: "What's wrong?"

"In the past few years, there have been occasional disappearances of the Anomalous, and I didn't connect these things together, but now it seems that things are not simple. Shan

Yu frowned, It is possible that this matter has something to do with that monk, but now the question is where is that person? What is his purpose?

Wen Renqian saw that the other party was thinking, and couldn't help touching the other party's soft hair, and a trace of softness flashed in his eyes: "Okay, don't think so much, don't worry, no matter how difficult things are, there will be the Ability Association to stand up, let's just live in front of us." By the way, we said we would go home together, why don't we go tomorrow? Of

course, Wen Renqian's home is his parents' side, Shan Yu nodded, although he said that he would see his father-in-law and mother-in-law (?). No matter who it was, he was nervous, but he still had to see him, so he blushed and said, "Then I'll go back and prepare first, won't it be rude for me to wear my usual clothes?" Or I'll rush to make Hanfu, or casual clothes or something..."

Wen Renqian chuckled, and loved his cute reaction very much: "It's okay, feel free, it's all a family."

The next morning, Shan Yu got up early and prepared a clean casual outfit, which was a simple dress made by himself, which was very comfortable to wear. He also prepared one for Wen Renqian, and it was already handed over to the other party.

I don't know why, he is a little anxious now, and he always has a feeling of an ugly daughter-in-law seeing her in-laws, babaa, she is not a daughter-in-law!

"Xiaoyu, why are you standing at the door? Wen Renqian saw the other party standing by the door in a daze, his face was dazed, and he couldn't help but soften, he sighed, touched the top of the other party's head, and then hugged him into his arms, and said with relief, "Father and mother like you very much, so don't worry, and... Actually, they're all worried that you'll want me.

Shan Yu glared and muttered, "How is it possible...", but Brother Wenren's embrace was really warm, so he was a little indulged in it, and when he heard the other party's gentle comfort, he felt a lot more relaxed in his heart, so he slowly raised his hands to hug the other party.