26

☆ 26. Chapter 26

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

26 After waking up, Yiqiu was a little confused, he could still feel the smell of grass in his nose, and then got up and unfolded the galloping picture of ten thousand horses carefully stored beside him, the picture was still that picture, it was very comfortable to touch in his hand

, but there was no fragrance of grass, everything in the dream was like a passing cloud, but the memory was too profound, It was so deep that he wished the illusion was real.

The man lying next to him also woke up, and looked at Yiqiu's thin body, so he got up and put on a dress for him: "What's wrong?" If you don't pay attention to your body, have you forgotten that you have not been in good health because you were trapped in a cave?

Yiqiu looked back at the other party's gentle face, and felt a little impulsive in her heart: "Fuxuan, I... "

Huh? What's wrong?

Yiqiu thought about it, but he still didn't say it, after all, this kind of mysterious and mysterious thing is his own imagination, and it doesn't make sense to say it. Just looking at this picture, he suddenly wanted to leave it, but he also knew that it was unlikely, so he sighed slightly.

Fu Xuan looked at him with a preoccupied look, couldn't help but hold him in his arms, and smoothed his frowning brows: "Don't think so much, you can tell me anything, I will help you desperately." "

I know. He felt a little guilty, it had always been Fu Xuan who was silently paying for him, and he had not been able to give birth to a child for the other party. It is said that the fertility rate of females is not as high as that of females, but it is not very difficult, but after being married to Fuxuan for so many years, they have never had children, which makes him always have a pimple in his heart.

"Fuxuan, do you like children?

Fu Xuan knew that he had not been in a good mood because of the child's affairs, so he comforted: "As long as it is your child, I like it, be good, don't think too much." The

two of them kept warm for a while, it was already dawn, and when they were eating breakfast, those embroidery bosses began to urge Yiqiu to quickly bring them the galloping map of ten thousand horses, and they really wanted to touch it and take a look.

Yiqiu had no choice but to finish breakfast in a hurry, and Fu Xuan drove him to the Embroidery Guild with a flying machine.

A group of embroidery industry leaders waited anxiously indoors, and when they saw Yiqiu walking in, they hurriedly took over the nano box in his hand, which is said to be small in the space inside, but it can ensure the freshness of anything.

Taking out the galloping diagram of ten thousand horses from the box, several bigwigs were cautious about the fabric, and praised again and again while touching: "This embroidery method is really delicate, it can be seen that the stitching method is not chaotic, orderly, and there is no gap left in each stack, which is very ingenious."

"I haven't touched this fabric, but what kind of fabric is it, it's soft to the touch."

"Yes, it's softer than the silk of a spider, so it must be comfortable to wear as a dress."

"It's a pity, but this embroidery can be turned into a collection."

After several bigwigs finished watching, one of them asked Yiqiu with a smile: "I wonder if the master intends to sell this embroidery?" The