135

☆ 135. Chapter 135: Four people in the side story

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 135 The four of them "My mother, I can finally come out of

such a suffocating environment, dear Dripwood You, you are so amazing~" A handsome young man who was not too tall pouted and was about to come over.

Mu You waved away the other party with a disgusted face: "Okay, Kairi, I'm too uncomfortable with you like this... "

It's too much, people are expressing their gratitude to you~" It can be seen that Carey is very happy, and his eyes are smiling.

"Don't worry, your family won't trouble you anymore, and my family... Thinking of the Mu family, who was becoming more and more inactive, Mu You showed a sneer.

"By the way, I've been looking for some travel tips since I was going to get out of there, and I made the perfect plan that we could go around the whole interstellar circle, what do you think? Carey turned on his light screen and showed Mu Yu his plan.

Mu You twitched the corners of his mouth and asked, "Do you think our funds can support us to play like this?" "

Huh?! Carey was stunned for a moment and said, "Why can't you, if I don't have money, I can take the job, aren't you a singer?" It's okay to have a tour, it's enough for us to travel around the stars in luxury~"

Speaking of which, Ever since Mu You was able to drive a mecha, he began to be unprofessional, and a bunch of fans shouted that he could sing instead of running to the training room every day to drive the mecha.

"Dear Lan Lan, when did you remember your karma? Fan No. 1 shouted.

"Lan Lan, do you remember that you were a singer and not a mecha master?! Fan No. 2 howled.

"No, Lanlan, you are a lovely female, you have to know that piloting a mecha has no future, come, let's go and sing. "Fan No. 3 is kind and seductive.

Mu You: ". "Lack of heart.ing

" Look, your fans can't see that you're going crazy, why don't you respond? Earn some interstellar coins and we're ready to travel! With a twinkle in her big eyes, Carey suddenly felt that her plan was not perfect, and she continued to tinker.

Mu You's head ached: "I still have something to do before leaving, so I'm not in a hurry for the time being."

"What are you going to do?" Say goodbye to your friends? Carey asked, confused.

"Gu Si is getting married, I have to bless it, I haven't had time to rush over when the other party is engaged, this time I can't miss it. "

Wow, then I'm going too, I want to see what the legendary Gusi god has three heads and six arms!" Mu

You: ". "

Guth's wedding was held in the midst of the people's revelry, and because of the miracle brought by Guth, all the stars respected him very much, so his wedding day was designated as an annual carnival day by the Lance Star.

On the day of the feast, after Carey and Mu Yu send their blessings, they meet one of their friends.

"Condensation, you're here too? Carey waved at him in surprise.

The condensation is still the same cold look, but compared to before, the current expression can be described as soft, and even he smiled at the two of them, and both of them were stunned for a moment.

Standing next to Condensation was a tall young man, who was very dependent on Condensation, and the two of them interlocked their fingers and looked very intimate.