112

☆ 112. Chapter 112

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

112 Seeing that the person in his hand suddenly disappeared, Shan Yu was still a little confused, although he could sense what was going on, he was still shocked by the small golden grass in the sea of knowledge, he didn't expect it to have such an effect.

didn't have time to think about it, Shan Yu took Xiao Baiyun to bring Wen Renqian into the farm, Now I can't care about it so much, the mastermind behind the scenes is not dead, the subworms in Wen Renqian's body will always rebel, and only by bringing Wen Renqian into the farm can the connection between them be severed.

"System, I brought Brother Wenren in, but he's in a coma now, okay? The cold voice of the system carried a hint of helplessness: "Host, this is your decision, I generally have no way to intervene, as long as you don't cause devastating damage to the Happy Farm system, you can only be responsible for the

rest."

Shan Yu glanced at Wen Renqian, who was in a daze, and said, "I believe him, by the way, I saw that some scrolls have written that partners can draw up contracts to achieve the goal of mutual trust, so you shouldn't have to worry, right?"

"That's true, but if one of you gets hurt by each other, the other gets involved.

"It's okay. Shan Yu said firmly.

It's just that what Shan Yu didn't expect was that the surprise would come so quickly, When he made a contract with Wen Ren Qianding, Happy Farm acquiesced to Wen Ren Qian becoming the second owner here, and then the remaining little points were suddenly raised, and then the system was... Upgraded?!

That's right, the system was upgraded without warning, and Shan Yu, as the owner of the farm, was also upgraded, and Wen Renqian, who had just made a partnership contract with Shan Yu, also took up the light and began to upgrade.

I don't know how long it took, Shan Yu opened his eyes, there was a blue streamer in his eyes, he raised his head and looked at Wen Renqian, who also opened his eyes, the eyes of the two people happened to meet, and the love in Wen Renqian's eyes was imprinted into Shan Yu's eyes like a substance, so he couldn't help but blush slightly.

Wen Renqian woke up and roughly understood what happened to him before, although the subworm was still in his heart, but he was not under the control of the subworm for the time being, and he also knew who he really liked.

"Brother Wenren, you... Are you okay? Wen

Renqian felt the power in his body, this was the first time he had risen to the late stage of Jindan without the baptism of heavenly thunder, and Shan Yu had obviously reached the Yuan Infant stage, and the two of them also had a perception, and they could probably understand each other's thoughts.

"I'm sorry Xiaoyu, I accidentally fell into Yalina's way before, and she was inwormed, and then it was like what you saw. As soon as he thought that he had actually drawn a knife against Shan Yu before, he blamed himself in his heart.

Shan Yu felt Wen Renqian's psychology, so he comforted him: "It's okay, all this is controlled by the demon cultivator behind the scenes, I think he wants to use your people here to achieve the goal of increasing his strength, I don't know how long he has been lurking here."

Thinking of Yalina, Wen Renqian felt that she was really good at talking before, and almost caused him to have irreparable things with Shan Yu. Everyone has always thought that he is a gentle and talkative senior, but in fact, in his heart it is the opposite, he is also a selfish person, he doesn't want the person he likes to be hurt because of other people, he should cut off all thoughts of Yalina.

"Xiao Yu. Wen Renqian hugged Shan Yu with a cherished face, "Thank you for trusting me, thank you... "Let me come into your world.

Wen Renqian had always known that Shan Yu had a secret, but he had never snooped on this secret, until Shan Yu taught him those cultivation techniques that he had never heard of, he knew that Shan Yu seemed to be different from them, but none of this mattered, as long as Shan Yu was still here, anything could be done.

Despite this, he still had a feeling that he couldn't catch the other party, he knew that he was not from this world, and what would he do if he suddenly disappeared one day? He has always been nervous in his heart, which also caused him to be unconfident in himself, which allowed Yalina to take advantage of the loophole.

Now, however, he can clearly feel his connection with Shan Yu, which makes him feel reassured.

"Brother Wenren, let me take you to visit here, this is my happy farm space, there are a lot of plants planted in it, and there are fish over there... Shan Yu took Wen Renqian's hand, and the two of them walked around the space, and he would explain to him everywhere he went, and Wen Renqian also looked at it with a look of surprise.

"So that's where the ones I ate came from? No wonder I always think it's fresh and delicious, and there's a faint aura. Wen

Renqian could feel the abundant aura in this space, and knew what kind of shocking secret this was for Shan Yu, so he wanted to protect Shan Yu's heart even stronger.

It's just that Shan Yu is still worried about the subworm in Wen Renqian's heart, and if he can find the female worm, he should be able to find a solution.

But then the system suddenly spoke: "Host, don't worry, you can solve this problem now." "

Single remainder: ???

Then, Shan Yu invited the golden grass in his sea of knowledge, the grass moved slightly, and a little golden circle of light floated out, and then directly entered Wen Renqian's body, burning the worm clean, and Wen Renqian was not damaged at all.

Shan Yu: It turns out that I have always carried such a treasure?!

Later, the two of them wandered around the farm for a long time, and only left after they had to go out. When they left the farm, it was already daylight outside, and Yalina didn't know when she had left. Fortunately, they are currently in the Xi stage, and the tutors are basically not in the classroom.

Regarding that demon cultivator, Wen Renqian and Shan Yu discussed it, and they could hand over this matter to Wen Renqian's grandfather, who was not only a marshal, but also had a place in the Interstellar Alliance Guild. And all of the members of the Interstellar Alliance Guild are high-ranking and powerful, and the masters are like clouds, so it is also very reasonable for them to deal with that demon cultivator.

However, this involves something about cultivation, and it doesn't matter if it's just a remnant, he handed over some of the cultivable scrolls in his hand to Wen Renqian and said, "You can give these to your grandfather, I think the people here can also cultivate the truth like us, and you Wen people should need it." In addition, I have a spiritual vein on my farm, which should produce a lot of spirit stones in the future, even if there is no spiritual energy in the interstellar space, you can use spirit stones to cultivate.

Wen Renqian didn't answer: "I'll explain it to my grandfather, these are put first, it's not good to get free things too easily, and when the time comes, I will do an assessment, only by paying can I get a reward, so I am a soldier." "

I don't understand these Shan Yu, but since Wen Renqian has his own thoughts, he won't say much.

But the problem of demon cultivation really needed to be solved, so he decided to refine some more pills and spiritual weapons, so that they could also have multiple guarantees when dealing with demon cultivation.

As for the relationship between Yalina and Demon Cultivator, it will be up to Grandfather and them to find out when the time comes.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] Dear François, [Tanmei] Special skills to save the male protagonist [Fast Wear], [Tanmei] Prince, she is here, [Tanmei] I am a professor , [Tanmei] Scumbags and scholars , [Tanmei] the best Danxiu of rebirth, [Tanmei] dressed as a villain's stand-in male wife, [Tanmei] who touched the porcelain first! , [Tanmei] The real young master's group pet daily, [Tanmei] After the heartthrob dressed as a cannon fodder villain

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top