97

☆ 97. Chapter 97

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

97 Yiqiu was also quite sympathetic to her plight, she was obviously a woman of superior status, but when she encountered such an embarrassing situation, she had to pat her hand to comfort: "I will help you ask the master, if he agrees, it's okay."

Dian Siping nodded hurriedly: "As long as there is hope, thank you Master Yi, By the way, I had a sister who wanted to order an embroidery before, and the price was quite high, and I didn't dare to agree if you are pregnant now, see when you are free?"

Yiqiu smiled: "It's okay, I'm not too busy now anyway, I'm bored to death every day, Okay, let's talk while eating, I'm a little hungry now." Shan

Yu didn't know that he had another one to ask for help, it was already daylight at this time, the sky was gradually darkening, but the light that could not be ignored and rushed straight into the sky was still firmly condensed, Shan Yu wanted to use his divine sense to investigate, and he was worried about affecting the other party, so he had to give up.

And the dark clouds hovering around the pillar of light couldn't disperse, and a few heavenly thunderbolts slashed down, heading straight in the direction of Wen Renqian, which looked extremely dangerous when it hit the eye. But this is the path that every cultivator needs to go through, and this is what the system says, although Shan Yu has never realized it.

Wen Renqian's unexpected experience this time, Shan Yu doesn't know exactly what happened to him, but blessings and misfortunes depend on each other, maybe there will be a good result.

At night, the academy is a quiet time, because the academy is very large, and the surrounding area is relatively secluded, so it will be much quieter at night. However, at this time, in the corner of the academy, a thunderbolt slashed under the pillar of light with a rumbling sound, causing the surrounding trees to rattle, but the strange thing is that the people in the academy didn't feel anything, just as if it was an ordinary day.

Only one person looked up as if he had a feeling, but he couldn't feel anything, this was the dean of the academy, Sodak, an eighth-level powerhouse, equivalent to the existence of the middle stage of Jindan.

However, after all, the power of spiritual power is different from that of monks, and the illusion that Shan Yu casts cannot be easily seen.

Just when Shan Yu yawned with peace of mind and was about to meditate and rest by himself, a big event happened on the other side...

Gree, who has always regarded Gusi as an enemy, finally found a breakthrough, and through the help of his sister-in-law, he finally found the identity of a person who had contact with Gusi, that is, a civilian student Matt who had no power, and people like this are best dealt with, as long as they catch each other, he has a way to ask Gusi's identity.

What's more, if you can get along so well with a civilian, you shouldn't be a powerful person in your own life, but you're just a little lucky, Gree thought badly.

Because of the pirate mentality, Gree would never do such a detour, and when there was no one at night, he led his brothers directly into Matt's house, kicked Merry and them to the ground, and then tied them up. Xiao Ai was admitted to a middle school because he suddenly had an ability, and now he is in the academy, so he escaped.

"Boss, there doesn't seem to be a person named Matt here. One of the younger brothers said.

Gree kicked the other party and said, "Stupid, that stinky boy must be in school, we can't move each other now, can't we move his family?" Call me, as long as I don't die, I'm still waiting to fish people out." "