23

☆ 23. Chapter 23

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

23 This matter was solved so satisfactorily, for Su Yaxi, Shan Yu did not sympathize, although the other party did not get the punishment he deserved, Shan Yu did not want to care. After all, he doesn't have the energy to care, there is no need to trust a relationship or something for this kind of thing, and more importantly, his focus is not here.

School is about to start, Shan Yu has already thought about it, he already has extra money in hand, art majors or something are really not suitable for him, he thinks he can transfer to mecha manufacturing, to understand the mecha system of this future world. In fact, Shan Yu has another idea, as long as he understands the situation of this system, he may be able to create another kind of mecha, not just a mecha that men can pilot. Why is he so confident? Of course, there is the golden finger of Xiuzhen.

"System, it's not long before I'm going to fight against someone else, are you sure I can really build a mech? "To be honest, he doesn't have anything but mutated ice and fire in one hand right now.

The system that had been silent for a long time came out: "Indeed, it is still too early for the current host, but the virtual mecha is still possible, with my help, you can build a mecha in the virtual world, only your divine sense is enough."

?! Is it so great? Shan Yu said that he was looking forward to it.

Anyway, Shan Yu is nothing now, he just lay down in the holographic compartment and closed his eyes, and immediately came to his personal room, this virtual room Shan Yu has not been very decorated, and now he is too lazy to decorate. He walked into one of the small rooms, which was an office area, which was used for work, research, and so on.

The system came out of his mind: "It's been a few days since the host built the foundation, so he should be almost familiar with the use of divine sense." "

Well, that's fine. "When he is outside, he can feel anything within a radius of two hundred miles when he closes his eyes, and every time he feels his divine sense, there is a mysterious feeling, and the future technology does not seem to have aura, and the main source of Shan Yu's aura is Happy Farm. And the system once said that his cultivation was improved by planting farms, and when he reached level 2, it was the time to build a foundation, but the system gave him an advance in advance. In other words, without cultivating, just by farming, he can become a great cultivator, walk to the pinnacle of life, and win to marry Bai Fumei! Thinking of this, a face suddenly appeared in his brain.

Forget it, don't think about Bai Fumei or anything in this life...

Shake off the mess in your head.,Shan Yu followed the system to bring the mecha uniformly equipped in the virtual world to a plane.。。。。 That's right, it's Shun, the kind that doesn't need money at all.

Shan Yu: ".

"Next, follow the blueprints I gave you. The system is still in that bland tone, but Shan Yu always feels that he heard a little smugness from that sentence, is it an illusion?

"You designed this picture yourself? A picture appeared in the air in front of him, because of the relationship between the divine sense, these complex drawings, each vein is not complicated, and he can even find where the main line is.

"This is from a certain mecha master, by the way, I made some changes, those spiritual connections have no effect on you, and some of the settings I changed are more suitable for you with divine sense. "

Understood, it means just follow it. So Shan Yu closed his eyes, and the star network couldn't scan Shan Yu's divine sense, so under the control of Shan Yu's divine sense, the mecha changed from the inside out, and even Shan Yu changed its paint...

With the help of the system, Shan Yu can even compress it into what he wants by using his divine sense, so there is nothing difficult, the internal spiritual link has become a divine consciousness link, just like a hacker is creating his own firewall.

While doing all this, there were no anomalies on the virtual network, and nothing was happening here. When Shan Yu's divine sense was about to run out, this mecha became completely different.

Shan Yushen exhaled and touched the simulated sweat on his forehead.

"It just so happens that through my design, the Divine Sense is just right. "The system seems to be on its laurels again. Are you sure you're not a system with a host to dominate the galaxy, but a farming system?!

Fortunately, Shan Yu does not have such high ideals, otherwise the future technology will not be enough for them.

Looking at the light gold mecha standing in front of him, it is a model smaller than a normal mecha, and the fuselage has a faint luster, which is very beautiful. Looking at the first mecha of his own, although it was virtual, Shan Yu was still happy. He couldn't wait to get into the mech, and there was no keyboard or anything else to operate in the cockpit, like an empty room.

Fortunately, Shan Yu still has a little aura left to use, using his divine sense to connect with the mecha, the eyes of the mecha immediately lit up, through the connection, the mecha and Shan Yu formed a whole, no matter how Shan Yu moved, the mecha will make simultaneous movements, and therefore the mecha is more dexterous than the average mecha, so many movements are very free, there is no sense of stagnation, Shan Yu feels that he can give his first mecha a name, just call Liuyun.

After seeing that the host has taken the initiative to complete, the system is suitable to speak: "After the host reaches level 2, as a reward, the system will give you a beginner book of refining.

。。。 system, are you sure you're just a farming system? "

Pretty sure. This system is based on the host's bloodline to distribute the path that the host should take.

After coming out of the star net, the pot immediately moved over, waved its robot arm and said, "Little master, I ordered the meat of the Fur Beast for you in the city supermarket, the little master is so thin, it's time to add a little nutrition." "

Wild animal meat is actually very expensive, but now Shan Yu has a one-year free use coupon, so the pot is completely unkind, and has added a lot of food to his own Xiaoice box, most of which is meat, and a small part is some tender fish." Don't worry about vegetables or anything at all, the little master can take out a lot of them.

In order to take care of the skinny little master, the pot as a housekeeper has tried his best, but no matter how the little master eats, he can't get fat, which makes it very distressed, now it's okay, it must make a bunch of meat for the little master, and it must feed the little master chubby~

If you let Shan Yu know the idea of pots, you will roll your eyes helplessly, all the vegetables produced by the farm are essence, and nutrition is not lacking, but it is more to supplement and repair people's bodies, if the average person eats the body, it will get better and better, but the aura inside will be dispersed, and if Shan Yu eats, the aura will enter the dantian circulation, and it is impossible to become fat.

Speaking of having meat to eat, Shan Yu is still looking forward to it, he has already tasted wild animal meat once, it is many times better than synthetic meat, thinking about the taste, he can't help but secrete saliva w

So he worked hard to make a rich dinner, watching the little master eat the food he made with satisfaction, and the happiness bubbled. Shan Yu ate as a matter of course, rubbing his bulging belly to be satisfied.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] How to raise a firewood, [Tanmei ] cubs, not allowed to come out! [Entertainment industry]. , [Tanmei] Joy Buddha, [Tanmei] Dressed as a villain and then taken the fine route, [Tanmei] The fine way to eat oranges , [Tanmei] Dressed as a male frequency female protagonist that little thing (fast wear), [Tanmei Crossing the hug of the rich and handsome, [Tanmei] When the villain falls in love with the male protagonist [wear the book], [Tanmei] The fox spirit runs away, [Tanmei] two-way attack

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top