90

☆ 90. Chapter 90

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

90 It wasn't until everyone took turns offline to have a dinner, Bo had a light sweat on his face, exhaled lightly, and turned around with a confident smile, although he was hungry now, he still couldn't wait to use the instrument to look at the data, He felt that he would definitely be able to do it this time.

"Master Gusi, do you want to come on stage to test it? Bo proudly shouted on the stage.

Shan Yu had a sumptuous dinner when the other party was struggling, and now he was in a very good mood, and he was smiling when he came on stage: "Of course you can, why don't you come first?" He

couldn't ask for it, and said reservedly, "Since that's the case, then I'll come first." The

people in the audience were a little excited, and those who had a lot of money planned to buy the mecha as long as the data was good.

And Guth's fans are also very nervous, they are a little worried about whether Guth's mecha will have problems, what if they lose at that time?

No matter how lively the audience was, the people on the stage were methodically testing, and after a while, a piece of data appeared on the big screen.

This is a third-level melee mecha, suitable for people between three and four levels of spiritual power, if it is a fifth-level spiritual power, it is not necessary.

Bo couldn't help but laugh, he was glad that he had finally built a third-level mecha, which was still of the highest grade. Normally, he can only build a second-level mecha, but this time it is considered to be extraordinary, and he has won!

There was a cheer from the audience, and someone had already started to quote, so he stretched out his hand and pressed it to make everyone quiet, and then smiled and said to Gu Si, who was standing aside without speaking: "Master Gu Si, it's your turn, let us also take a look at your strength."

"As a young mecha builder, the third level is really good, and Gu Si is not very old, so I'm afraid I'm going to lose this time." "

Heh, if he had apologized to Master Bode earlier, he wouldn't have been so unable to get off the stage.

"Don't talk nonsense, Gusi hasn't measured the data yet, maybe he can win?"

"I think you're crazy, right? Gu Si looks like he is only in his teens and twenties, and it would be good to be able to produce a first-level mecha, and he still wants to win against a third-level mecha maker?!

"I think Gu Si is quite vain, which of you has ever heard of a mecha who can build a mecha by piloting a mecha? Not kidding?! "

Someone finally remembered this time, WOC! Didn't Guth fly a mech? This mecha can't be a model, right?

"Teacher, the grade of the mecha made by that third-level mecha maker is not bad, who do you think will win? Although Wen Renlian didn't know the strength of those two, because Gu Si's name made her very kind, she inexplicably favored Gu Si, but she was still a little worried about whether the other party would win.

Master Se smiled mysteriously, "You can continue to watch." "

Teacher! You're going too far, and you always like to hang people's appetites. Wen Renlian pouted and was dissatisfied.

Shan Yu also began to test it seriously, some of Shan Yu's people watched the show, and some were worried, and they all watched without blinking, for fear of missing the tense (mocking) moment.