2

☆ 2. Chapter 2

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

2 "How do you think I should make money?"

The pot turned around on the ground, stretched out his robotic arm and said to the new owner: "The master can go to the juvenile help center for a loan first, and the master can make money to pay it back when he becomes an adult, but he still needs to pay interest."

"That's fine, but it's still not enough. "Just now the watch things that he gave him in a pot were on the Internet, and he found that the food here was extremely expensive, and it was not something he could afford to eat now. But it was too difficult for him to let the single remnant who was Xi to the earth's food only eat nutrients or something, but at the moment he had no way, only two thousand interstellar coins a month could be used, which was simply not enough. But what can he do in the future world?

At this moment, a voice sounded in his head: "Congratulations to the host for successfully binding the Earth version of the Happy Farm system, the information has been filled in, do you need to enter the Happy Farm now?"

Hearing this familiar word, Shan Yu couldn't help but be stunned for a moment, if he remembered correctly, before he traveled to this future world, he was just playing on the Happy Farm. It was seen that his head hit the computer, but nothing happened, is that why he came here?

Hearing the voice in his head ring again, Shan Yu confirmed, and then in a flash, he came to a world completely different from the high-tech metallic texture everywhere in the future. There is fresh air, blue sky, soft and comfortable ground under your feet, and a small grass fence next to it, and a wooden sign with the word "farm" written on one side of the grass fence. In addition to the farm, there are fish ponds and pastures, but these two are currently grey and not lit.

Shan Yu opened his big mouth, and it took a while to slowly close, looking at everything in front of him, although he felt incredible, but thinking about it, he was wearing it to the future, and it was nothing, but full of surprises.

"Great, I was worried that I didn't have anything to eat, so I had to eat nutrients. Shan Yu felt that this must be God's love for him, with this happy farm system, he can dominate the whole interstellar, hahaha... Let's dominate your stomach first.

Since this is a Happy Farm system, it should be similar to the game he played before. He clicked on the page floating in mid-air and looked at the seed categories. He found that except for the level 0 radish and the level 1 cabbage, everything else was locked, and it seemed that it was going to be upgraded from scratch.

In addition, Shan Yu also discovered an important thing, that is, the plane friend in the upper right corner of the page. Click on it and pull it down, there is nothing in the plane friends, this is an important information. Shan Yu exited the page first, and carefully read the information of the Happy Farm system, which can facilitate the future operation.

It is understood that the Happy Farm system is similar to the function of the QQ farm he plays, with the function of stealing vegetables, but it is random. Only after completing a certain amount of tasks will there be a reward for stealing random vegetables. For example, draw a plane friend to steal vegetables at any time, and there is no interactive function here, only stealing vegetables, and there is no chance of contact with each other. However, there is a good thing about the fact that stolen vegetables can leave seeds, but this randomness is rare. Only once in a while can you randomly have a friend from another plane, and after a week, the friend list disappears, and then you will change friends from other planes. It's nice to be pleasant, and there's always a sense of surprise.