83

☆ 83. Chapter 83

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

83 Yalina, who got the benefits, secretly made up her mind in her heart, but this matter is not so easy to do, so after thinking about it, she thought of her uncle who was a star thief, although she had cheated her uncle before, but she thought that the other party would not know, As long as she makes good use of this family affection, she can get what she wants.

So there is the current scene, looking at her uncle's still young and handsome face, a trace of jealousy flashed in her heart, and soon disappeared without a trace.

"Uncle, what do you think? The

young man's pupils sank slightly, and he was silent for a while before he spoke: "There is no evidence, you must know that although my uncle is a star thief, he doesn't have much power, and he can't operate anything else, If the benefits are true, then I can also help you find a way to find someone, isn't it?"

Yalina was a little unhappy in her heart, but she still said sweetly on the surface: "Don't worry, I will do what I say, as long as you understand these benefits, you will definitely help me, right?" The

young man smiled and replied, "Of course, my dear niece. The

two of them laughed tacitly.

And because of the previous episode, the Gusi store brought more popularity to the store, so these cold weapons were quickly sold out, and the video was copied several times. Although the single surplus used identity verification to avoid being obtained by someone who cares, it still can't stand that someone tried their best to get it.

Bo had no interest in these cold weapons, but he was still shocked by the shopkeeper's previous great power, so he copied the video down and studied it carefully to see how powerful it was, and then he found that there were a lot of cumbersome actions inside, although it was very beautiful, but it looked flashy and unrealistic, it was simply a deception, so he was angry and hung up the Gusi shop.

Landlord: Pick up a certain flashy shop, everyone takes this as a warning

I am a mecha maker, in addition to the study of mechas, the research of weapons is also very enthusiastic, I have always wanted to find a more efficient thermal weapon, the power is also increased by one to two times, so that the soldiers on the battlefield can deal with the hateful star beasts more handy.

It's just that I was halfway through my research and wanted to change my mood, so I came to the side of the Star Network Street, and then I heard an unbelievable thing.

A certain store is actually selling cold weapons that I haven't heard much about?! What's that?!

So in the mood of studying and Xi, I followed the crowd to take a look, and a bunch of worthless scrap iron-like things were actually so-called cold weapons? Then forget it, in this era of hot weapons, if you take something that can't even cut a star beast and sell it, won't your conscience hurt?

What's even more speechless is that the video of what to learn Xi is just like playing at home, it's all useless shows, are you sure you can be invincible in the world with those extra actions? I'm afraid I'm not going to laugh off other people's big teeth?

Do you think this so-called cold weapon should be used to deceive those who don't understand anything? Is this what people should do?

Bo De wrote an impassioned, unfinished nodding his head with satisfaction after writing, and even he believed the righteous words in it.