28

☆ 28. Chapter 28

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

28 After seeing who the winning side was, the crowd watching from the sidelines seemed to be still, and they couldn't believe it.

Aren't you kidding me?!

"Oh my God! "You can defeat the opposite side without using any weapons, what kind of strength is this, the great god begs for it!!

That's what many people are saying.

After Shan Yu came out of the battle room, he found that many people's eyes were a little burning when they looked at him, which made him a little uncomfortable.

"Wait a minute! Then, Brini staggered and rushed over, and Wen Ren Qiansan and the three people also hurriedly leaned over, looking at the panicked Brini with a wary face.

"What do you want to do? Matt first asked in a vicious voice.

"Boss! Brini's younger brothers also rushed over when they saw the commotion here, wanting to cheer Brigney on.

Brini doesn't hurt anymore now, but his spirit is still a little dazed, even excited?? That's right, he had never felt the power that came out of that little mecha like this, what an amazing power it was.

"Master! Brini knelt on the ground, "Please take me as an apprentice!" "

Everyone" ??? "

What's going on with the boss? Brini, who has always been the eldest of heaven and my second child, suddenly changed sex?! The little brothers looked confused.

Matt: No, what about the ones who said they were going to fight?

Shan Yu was also confused, looking at the other party's fierce appearance, he thought that the other party was unwilling to find trouble for him, who knew that suddenly God turned around.

"Master, you were really too powerful just now, you were so brave, when I started fighting, my eyes were sparkling, and you were gone, what kind of skill is this, it's really amazing! Master, you must take me as an apprentice! Brini exclaimed earnestly.

Shan Yu couldn't help twitching the corners of his mouth, not knowing what kind of wind he was smoking: "I'm sorry, I don't accept apprentices." "Just kidding, he doesn't really know how to drive a mecha, how can he take in an apprentice.

Matt also looked at Brini inexplicably, unable to speak.

After being rejected, Brini still didn't give up: "It's okay if you don't accept apprentices, let me follow you, boss!" "

Single remainder"... "Are you finished?

Sadri, who had been watching the excitement from the sidelines, couldn't help but laugh, a little impressed by this thin boy, and he was also a little itchy.

So he walked up to Shan Yu with interest and stretched out his hand: "Hello, I'm a thousand-year-old... Distant cousin, my name is Sa, are you interested in fighting? Shan

Yu looked at the hand stretched out, and then looked at the strange young man opposite, with short flying pale blonde hair, slightly raised eyebrows and eyes, and a handsome western face is very attractive, just like Prince Charming in reality, but it is not attractive to Shan Yu, but because of the other party's face, he can't help but take a few more looks, just like seeing a foreigner on the earth.

After Wen Renqian on the side found out, he suddenly had a sense of crisis, and looked at Sadri with a little danger.

"Hello, but I'm sorry, I don't have any plans to fight again.