96

☆ 96. Chapter 96

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

96 After the illusion was shattered, Wen Renqian came back to his senses from the pain, although he had already realized that the previous scenes were all illusions, but the pain that was like a substance was still clearly imprinted in his mind, his eyes were red, and the whole person was in a state of selflessness.

Xingyao, who had grown very luxuriantly in the nanobox, seemed to sense something, and suddenly floated out of the nanobox, and then the light was full of light, rushing straight towards Wen Renqian.

The dark space was illuminated, and Shan Yu raised his head to look at the bright light that suddenly rushed under the cliff, and there was something faintly wrong, especially the aura that rushed to the sky, which was as shocking as if it had substance.

And the whole illusion began to fall apart because of this scene.

Yalina, who was about to go back, felt the heat from the bronze mirror, and hurriedly took it out to take a look, only to hear a "crackling" sound, the mirror surface of the bronze mirror began to break, she couldn't help but widen her eyes, and looked at this scene in shock.

Until a bright light came, Yalina couldn't dodge, and was scratched on her cheek and arm by the broken lens, and the whole person flew backwards, crashed into a tree, and passed out directly.

And the strong light still didn't stop after rushing out, rushing straight into the sky, attracting rumbling dark clouds, Shan Yu opened his big mouth and looked at the increasingly dense dark clouds for a moment, and hurriedly carried Wei De on his shoulders and retreated into the distance, and then quickly set up an isolation array, dispersed the crowd around him with magic, and made them forget everything that had just happened. Hurriedly took out the Rejuvenation Pill used to practice before swallowing it before relieving himself.

It's just that it's a little strange for him to look at the still clinging light, so he calls the system. At this time, the system finally moved, and its cold voice was a little excited: "Could it be a cultivator?" Can the thunder attribute casually attract heavenly thunder? Sorry host, the system can't see it for the time being, but he's really going through the calamity right now.

"I remember that Brother Wenren didn't build the foundation for a long time, right? It's going to be a catastrophe so soon? Shan Yu looked at everything that happened in front of him with a confused face, and always felt a little inexplicable, no matter what, this time it was very strange to hear about people's thousands of tribulations.

But at this point, he could only watch, hoping that Wen Renqian would succeed in the tribulation.

Mu Ran, who was leaning against the tree, suddenly opened his eyes, and for a moment, he always felt that something was missing from his memory, what was he doing just now?

Soon, he found himself in a small forest in the academy, and there was a figure lying there not far away, Mu Ran looked over carefully, and found that it was actually Yalina. He hurriedly stood up and leaned over, at this time Yalina had already fainted, the impact of the broken bronze mirror was still not small, her cheeks had a lot of blood because of the scratches, but there was still breathing.

Mu Ran picked her up and was about to send her to the medical room, but he suddenly paused, feeling the soft arc between his arms, a trace of strangeness flashed in his eyes, and then turned around and walked in the other direction.

And sensing the shattering of the bronze mirror and some aura fluctuations, the demon cultivator stayed in the painting scroll to cultivate, he opened his eyes and looked at the emptiness in front of him, and a trace of coldness flashed in his cloudy eyes: "Actually broke my illusion, is there anyone in such a plane who has such strength?" "