72

☆ 72. Chapter 72

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

72 Because it is not far from Lance Star, Wen Renqian soon came to that small planet, It looks a little dilapidated, there are piles of interstellar garbage everywhere, it is hard to imagine how to live in such a place, but there are many people living here.

Wen Renqian soon came to an outer house, and several people hurriedly stood up and shouted respectfully: "Young Master."

Wen Renqian waved his hand and asked, "How is it?" One of them said, "Those people are very careful, but we still see some clues, they seem to have a little strange ability, but look at them

are still wandering around here, and may not find the person they are looking for."

"So it seems that the two children have not been found where they should be hiding. Another person guessed.

They guessed it right, Condensation was in a dimly lit hut, not far from them.

"Brother, wake up quickly..."Leng You doesn't look very tall at this age, and his face is pale, and his small melon seed face looks like a little female, but he is a male.

Seeing his brother who was dependent on him in such pain, he felt very uncomfortable, and his little hand touched his brother's cheek, his eyes were full of anxiety.

"Brother, wake up quickly! You can't leave me behind, I said that I would be together for the rest of my life..."

Wen Renqian came to the window, looked at the environment outside the window and said nothing, although he was only in the middle stage of qi refining now, but his divine sense had been able to expand to a certain extent, and soon he found a clue.

Although a few people were invisible, they couldn't stop Wen Renqian's divine sense from capturing them, and those people surrounded a place and seemed to be preparing to break in.

Wen Renqian opened the window and jumped out at once, and when the others saw this scene, they couldn't help but glance at each other, and they also jumped out, but Wen Renqian's speed was very fast, and they couldn't keep up, which made them surprised, when did the young master be so powerful?

Before they could think about it, Wen Renqian was already far away from them, and they hurriedly followed. Soon, Wen Renqian reached behind a person, and a hand knife stunted the person.

And the people who followed him couldn't see those people at all, but when Wen Renqian tore off the other party's talisman, the person revealed his true face.

Soon, someone found out about the commotion here, saw that their own people were arrested, and rushed to remedy it.

"50 meters on the left, on the window sill on the right, thirty steps ahead. Hearing a thousand orders, the people who followed instinctively went in those directions.

When they heard this, they were all amazed, why did this person find their traces? Could it be that the invisibility charm is invalid? But seeing that the others didn't see them, what's going on? No matter how surprised they are, don't let them catch themselves, or you'll be left with a handle.

So while the others couldn't see them, they quickly changed their positions, Wen Renqian handed over the people he had caught to his subordinates, and then rushed forward, those people pulled out their energy swords, looked at each other, and wanted to surround Wen Renqian, but unfortunately, Wen Renqian turned directly to the other side, not giving them a chance to surround them, those people were secretly surprised, he could really see them.