94

☆ 94. Chapter 94

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

94 "Xiaoyu, what have you been busy with these two days, I see that you are wandering in class." Qiao quietly poked Shan Yu's arm one by one, pulling the other party's thoughts back.

"What do you say? "

I said, why are you distracted in class? Be careful of being spotted by the mentor. Qiao lowered his voice one by one, for fear of being seen by the class guide who was lecturing.

When I finally finished listening to the class, it was already noon, and Qiao Yi pulled Shan Yu and ran away: "Hurry up, there are delicious fruits at noon today, only once a week." Shan

Yu passively followed, with a blank expression.

When the two of them finally sat down, Shan Yu came back to his senses from his daze, as if he had accidentally touched someone just now, and when he turned around, he didn't see anything. Last night, because he was refining the mecha in his own way, he was excited to refine it all night, and now he has lost most of his aura, so he is in a trance, and he happens to be a little hungry, so he eats some food to make up for it.

I ate some food, and I just wanted to drink some soup.

"Wait, you'd better not drink this soup. The voice of the system suddenly sounded in my head.

Shan Yu paused, put the soup between his nose and smelled it, from the aroma of the soup Shan Yu keenly felt a strange smell, he squinted his eyes, and quietly swept the surrounding situation with his divine sense, and finally let him see a familiar figure.

"Vader?

At this time, Weide's fingers were stiff, and a trace of uneasiness flashed in his eyes, His eyes wandered around Shan Yu, but when Shan Yu looked over, he hurriedly lowered his head and thought that he did not exist, instinctively afraid of being discovered, and the sweat on his forehead was dripping.

Vader didn't know if it was right to do this, he used all kinds of means to scare the people he hated before, but this time it was different, he always felt that if there was any accident this time, his end would not be too good.

And Yalina also became very strange, and the things that were given to him were so strange that they made him very uneasy, but if he didn't do it, he would be expelled from school, and being expelled from school would only be worse.

Shan Yu glanced at the other party and retracted his gaze, but he was silent on the surface, but he frowned in his heart, what did Weide want to do this time?

"System, can you help me find out what's in the soup?

"Yes.

Without anyone noticing, he put the soup plate in and then took out the empty plate, giving the illusion that he had already drunk it.

On the other side, Yalina was sitting on the second floor of the college cafeteria, and next to her was Mu Ran's familiar figure, Mu Ran had been following Yalina cheekily recently, which made Yalina annoyed, but there was nothing she could do but be out of sight.

She played with a strange bronze mirror in her hand, squinting slightly and not knowing what she was thinking.

Until a private message came, a sneer appeared on the corner of her mouth.

Mu Ran asked curiously, "What's wrong?" Also, what the hell is this, it's weird.

Yalina put away the bronze mirror and looked at him expressionlessly: "It's none of your business, you just need to be quiet for me."