50

☆ 50. Chapter 50

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

50 "Xiaoyu, since we all have our own houses, can we start dating?" Wen Renqian asked cautiously.

Shan Yu didn't expect to be asked this sentence suddenly, and he was a little nervous, but he still nodded seriously: "Hmm."

Wen Renqian's uneasy mood suddenly relaxed, and he suddenly hugged Shan Yu into his arms, and his whole heart was excited. Because he has never been interested in others, he is still just a little white in terms of feelings, and he finally has someone he likes, but he has always been a little overwhelmed, but he knows that if he doesn't catch the person he likes, he may leave him, Now he finally mustered up the courage to confess to Shan Yu, fortunately he agreed, otherwise he didn't know what to do.

"What?! So you just made a hasty confession? Didn't prepare anything? "Wen Renlian was simply by his stupid brother, it's really a fish and wood head.

Wen Renqian smiled and said, "It's okay, I'll make it up slowly, and we already have a small family of our own."

Wen Renlian rolled her eyes at him, sometimes she thinks her brother is very smart, sometimes she thinks he can be wooden, since he knows how to buy a house together, he doesn't know how to prepare a romantic date, and there is no one.

"Where did you buy it? I want to see. "

It's not far from the academy, and it's a quiet area. "

Hey, my brother has his own little family, my real name is jealous of you, you have to treat Brother Yu well."

"I will.

"By the way, you are with Brother Xiaoyu, when are you going to take Brother Xiaoyu home?" Mom will be glad to find out.

"Wait. After

the two of them finished speaking, they hung up the video, and the corners of Wen Renqian's mouth unconsciously smiled, and Sadri came in just to see this scene.

"I didn't expect the genius of the mecha department to laugh like a fool now, tsk. Sadri laughed at him mercilessly.

Wen Renqian doesn't care about him, and now that he is in a very good mood, he will forgive this single dog.

If you let Sadri know what he thinks in his heart, you will definitely fight with him, and it is amazing to fall in love!

After buying the house, Shan Yu separated from Wen Renqian, returned to the dormitory and entered the farm, ready to make the embroidery ordered before Yiqiu, as well as Wen Renlian's Hanfu, since the opening of the hanging, the embroidery is much easier than before, the online orders are still continuing, and there are more and more people who know his shop, many people are clamoring for him to increase the quantity, it is too scarce, and many people can't buy it after waiting for a long time.

But Shan Yu has now bought a house, and the living expenses are enough, so the embroidery is three days of fishing and two days of drying nets, and I never thought about adding orders.

However, the benefits will still be given, occasionally to meet the needs of customers, the style of Hanfu is a few more, the guests like it very much, and the black dress worn by Queen Murphy before also has many people who want to book, no matter how it is said, it is worn by the queen, plus this dress is really beautiful, so it is popular with women, so the small shop of Gusi is even more popular.

"Shopkeeper, begging for an order!

"Queen Murphy's one is sold out again, why is it so fast, I still want to buy it for my girlfriend."