18

☆ 18. Chapter 18

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

18 Until Shan Yu came out of it, the two of them were really face-to-face, Shan Yu felt that Wen Ren Qian was more handsome than on the virtual network, of course, there was not much difference, but the star network was virtual after all, and the characters' bodies were simulated according to real people, or the feeling of being separated by a layer.

Now that they meet in reality, both of them feel familiar and strange.

"Brother Wenren, good afternoon. Shan Yu was the first to speak, and saw that there was a girl standing behind the other party, and the two were somewhat similar, so he smiled and said, "This is Brother Wenren's sister, hello, the dress you are wearing is...

"Hello Brother Yu, I am Wen Renlian, I am your die-hard fan, and I specially wore it today to see you. Wen Renlian pointed to the pink modern and classical Han costume on her body, which was very fresh and elegant on her.

"Thank you for liking. Shan Yu could see that Wen Renlian was a very easy girl to get along with, and she was the sister of an idol, so she was her own person, so she became close to her.

Wen Renqian, who had not spoken just now, was a little delicate when he saw that the two were intimate as soon as they met, so he coughed lightly and said, "Let's go, I'll take you to dinner."

In fact, Shan Yu was not too embarrassed to let Wen Renqian treat him, so he said: "Let's still AA system." "The food of Future Technology is really terrible, and I don't know if it's good or not, the poor ghost who quietly touched his pocket thought silently.

Before Wen Renqian could speak, his sister hurriedly spoke: "Don't worry, Brother Yu, my eldest brother is rich, let's eat him." The

other two could only smile helplessly.

The aircraft stopped in a strange place, it was a hanging garden, that is, the house was in mid-air, which made Shan Yu feel very magical, because he had always lived in a civilian area, and he had never seen it before.

He had always thought that the metallic high-rise building was the limit, and it turned out that the main course was here.

"These plants ... "I don't know it at all, it is understood that there are few plants in the future, and there are not many types, but the plants grown here are quite diverse, it won't be the plants of the entire planet, it's too luxurious.

And the houses here are also full of antique villages, although there is still a sense of technology compared with the real ancient earth houses, but for these future people, it is already very old. The name is Bliss Xuan, and it is still written with a brush, and the font is okay, but it is still a little less charming than the famous masters on the earth.

Shan Yu looked at it curiously, and said with some emotion: "It doesn't look cheap here."

"Actually, this is our family's property, hehe. Wen Renlian said proudly, pulling Shan Yu's arm and clattering in, "Let's go, I'll take you in to have a look." "

I heard that this is actually their family's property, so Shan Yu is relieved, he was a little embarrassed to let Wen Renqian treat him, but now he is a little relieved. And he's curious about what the food will look like in the future.

When it was time to actually eat it, Shan Yu was moved to cry, it was so delicious.

I had always thought that the food of the future was so strange, and the cheapest synthetic meat didn't taste very good, but the animal meat he ate now was very delicious.