10

☆ 10. Chapter 10

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

On the other side of Chapter

10, staring at the video call that was hung up, Shan Yu was silent, it seemed that it was not possible to ask for help from the maintenance center. From the tone of the other party, it can be heard that it is impossible to get help, but you have to bear the consequences of plagiarism.

But Shan Yu knew very well that he didn't copy anyone, it was obvious that since he rejected that woman, his shop was closed, except for that person, he couldn't think of anyone who would find him like this.

When I opened the store, the goods displayed inside were all grayed, and only one seal remained. And the guests who didn't know the truth became even more lively when they saw it.

"Shopkeeper, what's the situation, why is it blocked!!

"No, I haven't bought clothes yet... What now, did someone sell it at a high price? "

The local tyrant upstairs doesn't explain. "

Hehe, sure enough, there is a problem with this store, so I said it, and the store that has only been open for a short time has been closed. "

What are you talking nonsense upstairs? What's wrong with this store?

"I heard that it was blocked because of plagiarism, and I thought there was a problem before, and sure enough, something happened.

"Really?! But I think the shopkeeper's Hanfu is very good, who did you copy?

"There's already an announcement on the official website, and I have a link here. Seeing

that a bunch of people below were talking about plagiarism, Shan Yu frowned, didn't he know if he plagiarized or not? I learned my embroidery from my grandmother, and my clothes are also made of spider silk, so it's impossible to copy it no matter how you look at it.

However, when he clicked on the announcement of the lawsuit, he found that an almost identical Hanfu embroidered by him appeared in front of him, saying that it was almost just because it was not exactly the same, only 95% similar, but the quality of this dress could not be seen alone, a little bit of scientific and technological light and a little silk sand feeling, although it was not as comfortable as his spider silk grass to the touch, but it was not bad, it is understood that there should be no such material as silk now.

It's true that there is no such material now, but there is a kind of resin skin that feels this way, because this kind of resin is rare, so it is very rare, and only the very wealthy can afford it, but it is not clear now.

Seeing this dress, Shan Yu knew that he had been plagiarized, and the person who plagiarized was very sure that it was that woman, in addition to the picture on the official website, there was also a description that the producer was called Master Su Yaxi, who was a master with a high status in the embroidery industry.

In this way, the official website was completely blown up.

"This, Gu Si plagiarized Master Su Yaxi, it's simple.

"Abominable plagiarists, you must be punished severely!

"Wait, I've bought Gusi's Hanfu, the material is very comfortable, and it's not expensive, maybe there's some misunderstanding here...

"Have you been brainwashed by the shopkeeper, upstairs? This is obviously plagiarism, okay? You actually plagiarized Master Su Yaxi, do you have the same IQ as the broken shopkeeper?