13

☆ 13. Chapter 13

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

13 "This Is the ???! Master, are you there? Is this your own embroidery?

Shan Yu has been paying attention to the development in the star network, and when he saw someone commenting, he subconsciously replied: "Yes." As an earthling, he didn't know who Yiqiu was at all, and he just thought it was an ordinary star citizen.

On the other side of the star network, Yiqiu is enlarging the galloping picture of ten thousand horses in the post, and looks at it carefully, it can be said that he has never seen such a complex embroidery for so long, and the entire fabric is filled with silk threads, whether it is the mountain green grass or the horses, they are so full of spirituality, as if they can jump out of the picture.

Could it be that the peak of the embroidery industry has finally arrived? Yiqiu touched a remnant in his hand, there were some embroideries that were more exquisite than now, Yiqiu had always thought that this fragment was the peak of embroidery, but until Mr. Xiaoyu's shop came out, he found that he was still too narrow.

He cherished the remnants of the book in his safe, and he really needed to keep learning Xi. Seeing the other party's reply, he was very excited, and asked cautiously: "May I ask the master, do you accept apprentices?" Shan

Yu was stunned when asked, he himself is still a half-tone, he can accept apprentices, isn't that a misguided child.

Shan Yu didn't have time to answer, but he was taken aback by the crowd that poured in all of a sudden.

"Oh my God, is it because I'm eating in the wrong position today, so I'm hallucinating?! "

You are not alone ...

"You're not one plus one ...

。。。。。 "

You're not alone plus 20,000"

"Wait! This is Master Yiqiu, right? Tell me quickly this is not true!! "

You read that right, Master Yiqiu asked the owner of a small shop if he accepted apprentices! I think I can go and cast a prize today, maybe I can make it! "

I'm too... "

Take me ... "

A bunch of people below feel that something must have gone wrong today, otherwise why would the master of Italy, who can be said to be very powerful in the embroidery industry, ask to be a person who has nothing to accept him as an apprentice?! Isn't this the end of the world?! No kidding.

It wasn't until the floor was piled up under the comments, and even when the post was pushed to the first page by this group of stars, that no one paid attention to the single embroidery.

"My God, have you noticed it, that picture of ten thousand horses galloping?! Is it really embroidered by people?!

"I have never seen such a complex process, it is a miracle in the embroidery industry!" No wonder even Master Yiqiu is fascinated... "

Isn't this the shop that was plagiarized by Master Suasi? Is it really plagiarism at this level?!

At this time, someone finally felt that something was wrong, so the discussion in the comment area was in full swing. Many die-hard fans of Su Yaxi found that the situation was not right, and couldn't help but say: "How can anyone embroider such a work, this must be fake, maybe it is another plagiarized work, I'm afraid which master will suffer again." "