60

☆ 60. Chapter 60

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

60 For Xiao Baiyun, Shan Yu's explanation is that he is a newly bought robot pet, so no one doubts anything, but what makes Shan Yu depressed is that Xiao Baiyun always likes to lie on his head, although it is amazing that it doesn't weigh much, but the return rate is high.

As long as Shan Yu walked on the road, a bunch of people looked at him... The pressure is quite high.

In addition, Yiqiu contacted Shan Yu after the auction and greeted him.

After the auction, Shan Yu devoted his life to studying Xi and lived a very fulfilling life.

On the other side, Yalina was not so happy, and was recruited back by his father Dumon, but Yalina did not know what was waiting for her.

"Father, why did you suddenly come back to me? You know I have a lot of things to do in school. After returning to Chasexing, Yalina was asked by her father to see him immediately before she could rest, so she hurried over.

However, when she passed, she was greeted by a strange wind that swept her up and fell down fiercely.

"Be merciful! At this time, Yalina heard her father's familiar voice, and after being fallen, she felt that her heart and lungs were about to shift, and she vomited a mouthful of blood with a "poof".

"Father, father..." Yalina was a little incredulous, she was beaten for the first time since she was a child, but she didn't know who hit her.

Dimon hurriedly helped Yalina up, although he had three children with Yalina, but he still loved this daughter very much, but he didn't dare to disobey that person.

"My lord, Yalina is still a child, she doesn't understand anything. Dimon, the lord of a nation, was now facing a certain place in front of her, but Yalina saw nothing, which made her feel flustered.

"Father, what are you—" But before she could finish her words, she was interrupted by a hollow and old voice: "

Heh, ignorant child? This little girl is not doing well, what do you say?

The more Yalina listened, the more frightened she became, and at this time, a cold aura rushed through her bone marrow, making her whole body stiffen.

"Your Excellency, don't worry, I will definitely find out who bought Xingyao, and I will definitely give you an explanation. The

old voice sounded again, and his tone was full of dissatisfaction: "Useless thing, don't you forget, Dimon, if it weren't for me, how long do you think you can live?"

The corners of Dimon's forehead couldn't help but ooze cold sweat, but his slightly serious face was full of Cangsang, which was a sign of old age.

As the monarch of the Chasexing Empire, he has supreme power, but once a person has power, he will want more, he doesn't want to be only the emperor of Chasexing, he also wants to be the ruler of the entire interstellar world.

But this is such a careerist who has been tormented by illness, if it weren't for the help of the mysterious person who suddenly appeared, he could only die in obscurity, he wanted to live, he kept living, so he needed the help of the other party.

"My lord, I will never betray you, and I will definitely get Xingyao in my hands. "

Hmph, don't let me down again, or it won't be so good. The old man's voice paused, and then said, "You go and find a few more supernatural people, this broken place doesn't even have an aura, and the old man can only stay in the broken painting." "