45

☆ 45. Chapter 45

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

45 The sky quickly darkened, In a clearing in the jungle, Shan Yu sat outside the tent and looked at the starry sky, the starry sky here is very clean, not full of haze like the earth, but there are few stars here, but it is very bright, looking at such a beautiful starry sky, the irritable mood will also calm down.

He sat with the boys in the command department, and the two of them chatted a few words from time to time, and they wouldn't be too boring, probably just to make friends, the other party was quite friendly to Shan Yu, Although he was a child of a noble family, he would not have any discrimination against civilians, and the members of this squad were still very good.

Soon, Shan Yu's first vigil ended, and when they handed over to Wen Renqian, Wen Renqian gently touched Shan Yu's head and said, "Have a good rest." Shan

Yu blushed and whispered: "Hmm."

Alina rolled her eyes at the two of them, though they couldn't see them.

After returning to his tent, Shan Yu directly entered the farm, received a system notification, a new plane friend appeared, so Shan Yu looked over curiously, and suddenly was surrounded by a world of flowers, This place is too beautiful and shiny, just like coming to the elf kingdom.

Then Shan Yu looked at the information, it turned out that this friend was from the elf plane, no wonder the farm was so small and fresh. There is a world of flowers everywhere, and these flowers are still swaying from side to side, as if they are dancing.

Shan Yu: . . . What the heck?!

But fortunately, these plants are like this because of the characteristics of elven plants, and they don't have their own thoughts like the previous energy tree, so Shan Yu breathed a sigh of relief, and talking plants are really rare.

Because the elves of the elf plane are very close to plants, all the plants in this plane are basically water and wood attributes, and the plants here are very gentle, and I don't know if it is because the aura escaping from Shan Yu's body attracts these plants, and a few rattans surround him and rub him gently.

Shan Yu's heart moved, and the aura crossed out from his fingers, and those rattans trembled happily, and they actually absorbed it like this, and after absorbing it, they collapsed, as if they were very comfortable basking in the sun, which made him smile, and the other flowers also secretly rubbed together, wanting this new stranger to bring them some delicious food.

As a result, most of the aura in Shan Yu's body was removed, but these were all given to them willingly.

When the plants have absorbed this delicious food, they are all happy, although they do not have a clear idea of their own, but instinct drives them to get close to this human. So Shan Yu soon had a bunch of things around him, all of which were gifts from the plants in return, so Shan Yu accepted them unceremoniously.

There are several leaf petals, several rattans, and a few beautiful crystalline fruits, which must be fruits. There are also special things like sticky gums and dew, and dew wrapped in leaves so you don't have to worry about falling out.

Unexpectedly, I originally came to see to steal a dish by the way, but I was surrounded by a group of plants, and I gave him so many gifts, I was super happy.

Back on his farm, Shan Yu carefully sorted out all these gifts, because they were all given, so no seeds fell, but those few fruits should be able to leave seeds, he thought beautifully.