117

☆ 117. Chapter 117

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 117 Can

Men Get Pregnant? Is it possible?

Tu Qing told you with tears, It's entirely possible, he is suffering like this now, since the boss knew about it, he had to take him to see his parents, and the two of them were together in such a blur.

But these are not the main ones, the main thing is that the Gusi shop is really terrible, The pregnancy pill can actually make men pregnant, so what kind of god is it?

The people on the Star Network didn't know where they got the news, and they were in an uproar in an instant.

"How is that possible? Male pregnancy? Are you kidding?

"I'll go, which buddy is so sacrificing his life to save righteousness, actually went to the test?

"I suspect you're cheating people, but I have no proof. "

The Star Online is very lively, there are all kinds of miscellaneous things, some people believe it, some people don't believe it, it feels like a fantasy.

The sensation caused by this incident even alarmed the experts of genetics, an expert specially found someone to go to the Gusi store to buy a pregnancy pill for testing, and then found that the ingredients in it could not find the prototype at all, what is even more surprising is that this pregnancy pill will form a transparent gestational sac after being taken by people, which is also good for the body of the person who takes it, which makes them feel very magical, and they pay more attention to that store.

So in addition to the pregnancy pill, some other pills also caught their attention.

"Didn't that Guth make weapons? Why did you make a potion again? One expert wondered.

"No, Guth seems to have been doing embroidery at first... "

To sum it up, it's a magical shop, and the owner is a god.

Shan Yu found that there have been more private messages recently, mainly from a genetic guild, and the people in the guild are very enthusiastic, but they are also polite, as if they want to ask him about the pregnancy pill, and praise Gu Si's ability, saying that the appearance of the pregnancy pill can be said to have benefited all mankind.

Shan Yu didn't expect that the pregnancy pill could actually benefit all mankind, and then seeing that the other side was so sincere, he thought about it and decided to hand over the pregnancy fruit to this genetic guild, he had learned something about each guild before, as long as it was a guild, it would be absolutely fair and just, and the guild was not a one-man monopoly, but a place where several powerful people worked together to determine that it was worthy of trust.

So Shan Yu handed over such a heavy responsibility to the Gene Guild without any psychological burden, which should be able to help more people in need.

For Shan Yu's generosity, the experts of the Gene Guild are a little incredulous, but they also have some good feelings for Gu Si, such a person's character must be very good, so the Gene Guild also gave Shan Yu some convenience, although it was just a gesture for Shan Yu.

There was a lot of commotion on the Star Net for a while, and it didn't subside until a long time later.

During this period, Wen Renqian is going to do a big thing, that is, he wants to propose to Shan Yu!

Although neither of them has yet entered adulthood, the relationship between the two people is already something that cannot separate them. Although Wen Renqian thought that he was well hidden in front of Shan Yu, because of the induction between the two people, Shan Yu could feel that Wen Renqian seemed to want to do something, but he didn't know what it was.