108

☆ 108. Chapter 108

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

108 Soon, Fu Xuan uploaded what the unconscious female husband had done on the Internet, which immediately attracted the attention of the melon-eating crowd, and they poured into the melon-eating crowd.

"Oh my God, what a mouthful! It's the drama of the year! "

I'll just say that Master Yiqiu is so pitiful, it turns out that he has a black cauldron on his back?! "

It's scary, is that man still human?

"Really, so vicious?

"Look at it upstairs, the evidence has been pasted, the man because his female can't have children, he wants to abandon and is afraid that he won't get a good reputation, so he pushes the female downstairs, and then fabricates the facts, oh, it simply refreshes the ugliness of human nature."

In the

midst of a discussion on the Internet, the protagonist who was being discussed was staring nervously at the communicator at this time, and a man's voice came from inside, and the other party was speaking coldly: "You idiot, you have been exposed, there is no way to solve this matter, you can do it yourself."

"Can't solve it? The man roared, "If you hadn't egged me on, I wouldn't have done this, and now you want to run?" I'm telling you no, if I get caught, I'm going to shake things out. The

male voice on the other side was silent for a moment, then said in a deep voice, "Are you threatening me?" Do you think you have what it takes? "

It's a big deal. "

Hahaha, what a fish is dead, then you can die." "

In a high-rise building, on an ordinary day, the people in the high-rise building heard a violent noise, and when they came out to see, they were horrified to find that a certain floor of the building had been blown up completely, fortunately the building full of light was very solid, and the other floors were not damaged, but that floor was not necessarily.

"Oh my God, the latest news, that despicable male is dead!

"What?! What's going on? "

I heard that it was killed by the bombing, and it can't be repaired at all. The specific reason seems to be the explosion caused by the robot chip.,It's too terrifying.。。。

"Oh my God, how could this happen in an era where robots are so common?!

"Hehe, it's hard to say, there have been such incidents before, but not much, maybe the robot he bought is some kind of inferior product? I can only say that I deserve it, and I really repay it."

No matter how it was discussed on the Internet, everyone felt that such a matter had just passed, and it was discussed with great interest for a few days. Only if you really understand these people will you find out that something is wrong, Wen Renqian has investigated this matter before, and after hearing about it, he immediately felt that the situation was wrong, and then found the interstellar guard team in charge of this case to understand the situation, in addition to him, Fu Xuan is also investigating, after all, it is about Yiqiu, he doesn't want any accidents to happen, originally a simple matter because of this explosion made him feel shocked, and he had to think more.

In fact,It's really been found out a little thing.,Wen Renqian found something in the other party's communicator that was blown up and couldn't be more destroyed.,It's a recording and a searched address.,That's.。。。 Wen Renqian's eyes narrowed, and a possibility came to mind.