9

☆ 9. Chapter 9

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

9 Okay, since he got the Happy Farm system, Shan Yu has seen that there is not only one plane in this world, and each plane has its way of life, so he can only be surprised. Although I am a little disappointed, these ores are of little use to myself, and maybe they will be useful in the future.

And he got the seed of the ore, yes, the seed, like a beautiful little gem, it is still very collectible.

By the way, although these ores can be made into cold weapons, they can also be ground into small pearls to make hairpins, or hairpins with attributes. However, the idea is very beautiful, but the reality is very skinny, these ores are not very big, but they are very hard, ordinary tools are not good, or forget it.

Unconsciously, Shan Yu was finally able to open the third piece of land, and the rice and corn planted before had been harvested several times, eating fragrant rice and sweet and glutinous corn, Shan Yu felt as if he had entered heaven, and sure enough, the system produced it, it must be a high-quality product, even if it was on the earth, it could not grow such delicious food.

This time, the cabbage and pumpkin were lit up, so Shan Yu planted the cabbage and pumpkin, and he could cook pumpkin porridge and eat it, missing the taste.

After coming out of the farm, I was going to make Hanfu again, but I didn't expect to be interrupted by a voice call again, and seeing that it was an unfamiliar number, Shan Yu still connected.

"Hello, is it the owner of Gusi? "On the other side was a soft male voice.

Guss is the name of the store.

Shan Yu was a little puzzled as to how the other party found him: "Yes." "

That's right, we have seen the Hanfu embroidery you made, and it is very spiritual, so we hope to be able to buy the copyright of this embroidery. "

You want to buy the copyright of embroidery? Shan Yu thought for a while and said, "I'm sorry, I don't want to sell it for the time being." "After all, I own a store, what about those orders if I sell to him? It's not impossible to sell the copyright or teach it to others in the future, but he is still in school and has no other source of income.

"Do you want to think about it again? We can pay you 100,000 interstellar coins.

"I'm sorry, I still have a lot of orders in hand, and I won't consider selling the copyright for the time being."

。。。 Sorry to bother. After saying that, the other side hung up.

Putting this episode aside, Shan Yu started the day's work until Pan Pan came to call him, since he had vegetables at home, Pan Pan learned some simple dishes, as long as he was busy, the kitchen work was done by Pan Pan. In order to take care of the delicate females, it also stole some on the Internet, all of which are dishes that are not difficult, no way, who makes the vegetables in society so expensive now, few people can cook, and now there are not many seeds lit by Shan Yu, so I have to settle it.

Shan Yu hopes to light up the pasture and fishing pond soon, he hasn't eaten meat for a long time, and the birds are about to fade out of his mouth. It's not impossible to buy it on the Star Network, but it's very expensive, and those cheap ones are made artificially, and the taste is really hard to describe.

So, he spent the past two days making Hanfu and occasionally contacting good friends.

But halfway through he received another call, it was still the same unfamiliar number, but this time it was a woman's voice, the person spoke a little coldly, and was very arrogant, and said that he would give you 200,000, whether to sell it or not!