82

☆ 82. Chapter 82

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 82 The

onlookers were shocked, this person is too bold, right, he dares to hit someone openly? Are you really not afraid of being turned into one of the blacklists of the star network?

Shan Yu looked at the other party's movements, and only felt that it was as slow as a snail, so he kicked the person out unceremoniously, anyway, it was in the star net, and he couldn't kill people, so he didn't save effort, so the person drew an arc in the air like a meteor and turned into a dazzling star.

Onlookers: ......??!!!! Groove !!

Everyone's jaws dropped in shock, the big man looked like a small mountain of meat, and the shopkeeper of Gusi looked not tall, thin and weak, I didn't expect it to be so powerful?!

Some of the cautious people immediately straightened up, trying to make themselves look more serious and make a good impression on the shopkeeper.

And those fans worship Shan Yu even more, and there seems to be light in their eyes.

Bo has to put his mouth wide open, the mood is like a roller coaster, and the shopkeeper who says that he is good looks like an ordinary, and the people are ordinary, everything is ordinary, and these broken weapons are all deceptive things?!

He had to reevaluate this man...

Shan Yu finished dealing with the person who was looking for trouble, patted the non-existent dust in his hand and said with a smile: "Thank you for coming to the shop, the weapons and videos here need to be authenticated before they can be purchased, I hope you will cooperate." "

Cooperate with each other, cooperate with each other! And

that big man, because it is a star network, he lowered the pain value to the bottom, and there is not much pain, but this body seems to be unable to move, he is stuck in a GG card and can't get up and down, and the people walking around below all looked up when they heard the movement, and then saw the funny scene of the bald man, and couldn't help laughing.

Dahan felt humiliated and annoyed again, and immediately went offline.

After getting off the line, he threw the helmet out angrily, and shouted angrily: "Damn Gusi, you wait for me!"

"What's wrong? Gree, suddenly have such a big temper? At this moment, a gentle male voice spoke.

Gree raised his head, his annoyed expression suddenly changed, looking at the indistinguishable face of the young man in front of him, a trace of salivation flashed in his eyes, and he muttered: "Sister-in-law, why are you here?" The

young man smiled and said, "Your eldest brother is looking for you." Gree

rubbed his hands together and said with some hesitation: "Okay, okay, I'll go right away."

When he

went out, Gree deliberately approached the young man, and the light fragrance emanating from him made him intoxicated, but he didn't dare to go too far, after all, this was the eldest brother's person, and he didn't dare to do anything out of the ordinary with a few dares.

After Gree left, the young man took out a handkerchief made of Gege spider silk and wiped his hands, a trace of disgust flashed in his eyes, and he sneered and snorted.

Then he clicked on the star net, looked at the contents, and the corners of his mouth curled wider.

Then a video message was sent, he glanced at it coldly, and it took a long time for him to click on it. Then a beautiful face appeared in front of him, and he couldn't help laughing, and he lost his indifference: "Ah, isn't this our Princess Yalina?" Why did you suddenly remember me?