93

☆ 93. Chapter 93

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

93 "Big Brother, Look... That guy named Gu Si is arrogant and unpopular, he didn't take you seriously, you want to avenge my brother and me. "On a spaceship marked as an interstellar pirate, the bald man ran up to a middle-aged man and said something.

The middle-aged man's face had a signature nasolabial fold that made him look very majestic, and he was the captain of the pirate ship, Dali, that is, Gree's own brother.

Dali looked up and glanced at him lightly, just this glance made Gree feel a lot of pressure, but compared to the others, they were related by blood after all, so he could still come together in front of him, he looked at the eldest brother who sat on the throne hopefully, expecting the other party to help him vent his evil anger.

"Are you messing around outside again? Dali asked coldly, as if he hadn't seen his expression.

Gree couldn't help but sweat down, and he said expectantly: "Why, how is it possible, big brother, I really didn't do anything this time."

"Who is that Guth?"

As soon as Gree saw that there was a play, he hurriedly said: "It's just a seller of broken weapons, and he doesn't have any great skills."

Dali didn't really believe his brother's words, but he didn't bother to care about these shitty things, so he said: "Recently, the rumors have been very tight, and I heard that the people of the Abnormal Guild are under martial law everywhere, so you had better give me some peace these days." Gree

was anxious when he heard this: "But big brother...

Dali raised his hand and said, "But since you have been wronged, I, as a brother, will also help you, so let me ask your sister-in-law to help you find out the true identity of that person, and then give me a whisper, don't leave a trace, you know?" Gree

nodded hurriedly: "Knowing the eldest brother, I will solve it quietly and not let people find out." Dali

was actually not worried about this stupid brother, but he was afraid to signal a few people with flexible brains and good skills to follow him and look at him a little more.

"What? Can't find the other party's ID? Gree glared in surprise, "Sister-in-law, you are so powerful, you can't even find the other party's ID?" The

handsome young man raised his glasses and was noncommittal: "I advise you not to check, there are two situations where you can't find the ID, one is that there is no such person in the world, and the other possibility is that the other party has a big power, what do you think you can do with your ability?" Gree

opened his mouth wide, a little incredulous, is that person who looks ordinary and opened a small shop actually a big power? But he was a little unwilling to be humiliated by the other party: "Sister-in-law, we are star thieves, even if it is the emperor Laozi, we are not afraid, can you think of a way again?" The

handsome young man pondered for a moment and said, "If the other party is not easy to start, you can start with the people around him, you first find out who he is close to, and then find out the other party's ID."

"I see. "As long as he can find Gusi, he has a way to make his life worse than death," Gree thought viciously.

"Vader, I heard that you asked the two rich second generations to stumble on his friend in order to find trouble with Shan Yu, right? "One day, Vader and his younger brothers were blocked by Yalina in a small alley of the academy.

Vader's heart tightened, but his face remained silent: "It turned out to be Yalina, where did you hear about it?" There was no such thing at all, you know, it was all done by a few of them, and I didn't do anything.

Yalina smiled and said, "Don't be nervous, let's talk alone?"

Weide didn't know what she wanted to do, and he was very curious, he knew before that Yalina liked to smell people's seniors, and he didn't agree with Shan Yu Ming, the so-called enemy of the enemy is a friend, and he wanted to see the other party's intentions.

The two of them took to a small forest, which was relatively secluded and there were no people, so Yalina went straight to the point: "I have a bottle of potion here, you can find a way to let him eat it."

Vader's brows furrowed even deeper, and he refused: "Impossible, I won't do this kind of thankless work."

"Really? Yalina smiled and said, "Do you want to see something?"

Then the light screen flashed, and an image appeared in front of the two of them, it was several people who conspired together to frame Matt, and Vader's face could be seen clearly, which made him look ugly, and he looked at her with a falcon: "It's a matter of everyone who doesn't agree with Shan Yu, and I can't get close to him at all."

Yalina chuckled, her voice was graceful, but the words she said were extremely vicious: "It's okay, I have something here, make sure you get into his food without knowing it, as long as you get it, I won't embarrass you, if you don't want to do it, don't blame me for passing this to the dean's communication number, you have to think about it."

Vader looked at the beautiful face of the girl in front of him, and only felt a chill in his heart.

Shan Yu didn't know that there were two people who were calculating him, he was going to be busy in the past two days, there were a lot of orders in private messages, and many mecha masters with plenty of money came to Shan Yu to make mechas. In addition to these, Shan Yu bought a medium-sized storefront on Star Online and used it to transform it into a mecha training room, so that more people can come to train.

The system also helped to make a complete set of training Xi process, which is convenient for guests to choose, if you want to better practice Xi mecha, you can also learn Xi by purchasing and watching videos, and you can also use holographic images, which is a more intuitive experience. In addition, weapon selection can also go through this process, and you can find Xi weapon skills and battles here.

Everyone was curious about those weapons, when Shan Yu opened the hall directly after the training room was modified, so they rushed in without hesitation, and some novelty controlled these mecha that were smaller than ordinary mechas, and then found that these mecha were very dexterous in terms of performance and operation, and they quickly got started, plus those cold weapons, the time they usually took to drive mecha to fight was shorter, it was full of surprises.

After finishing the training room, Shan Yu began to study the refining of the contract mecha again, and he flipped through the spell of the contract. In fact, as long as he knows the direction, it is not difficult to refine, he first simply refined a low-grade mecha, and then engraved the spell on the mecha, but if he wants ordinary people to use their own blood to make a contract with the mecha, will he be scolded? Shan Yu felt that it was better to finish refining.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] Meow Xianchang Live Room, [Tanmei] I am with my rival HE in a sports variety show, [Tanmei] Xiao Xiongzi He is always very willful (Zerg), [Tanmei] Big World , [Tanmei] National first-class protection of non-chiefs, [Tanmei] conceived a cub after being marked by a rival, [Tanmei] The whole demon world wants to rub my koi luck, [Tanmei] The male partner became an athlete after awakening , [Tanmei] give you a pampering (wear it quickly). , [Tanmei] is not easy to chase

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top