105

☆ 105. Chapter 105

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

105 Bei De looked confused: "Demon Cultivator? What is that? Shan

Yu looked at his expression without a trace and said, "You haven't heard of it?"

"No, what's wrong with you, Xiaoyu? Is something happening? Bede asked with concern, completely unconcerned about his grip on his hand.

Shan Yu frowned, let go of his hand, and then didn't say much, just watched Beide leave with a thoughtful expression. He obviously felt the breath of demon cultivation from the other party's body, but when he grabbed the other party's arm just now, he really felt that the other party was Beide, what was going on?

He always felt that since he felt that there was a similar kind of person in this plane before, he found that there was a shadow of the other party everywhere, what did that person want to do?

I couldn't figure it out, so he told Wen Renqian about it, Wen Renqian has actually been concerned about this matter since the bronze mirror, The other party is obviously coming at them, but he doesn't know his purpose, and it doesn't look like a good intention, so they can only be more vigilant, And Yalina... He still remembers the scene that day, and even the scene of the other party using the illusion to kill "Shan Yu" still comes to his mind, although it was a dummy, but he will not allow such a thing to happen again.

After Bede left, a black gas floated out of his body, Bede only felt a little dizzy, he turned his head in confusion, not knowing what was happening, and the black shadow disappeared in an instant.

The black shadow took something in his hand, it was an embroidery, the black shadow felt a strong aura from the embroidery, so he passed the news to his master, because under the control of the master, they could communicate directly in their heads, since they found the right direction, it would be easier to do.

The demon cultivator who stayed in the painting was originally a figure in the cultivation realm, but he was too ambitious, so that decent people had to find a way to force the other party into the painting, and even because of the seal, he couldn't get out of the painting, as long as he had more aura, he could come out of the painting, and now he was a little impatient.

"Can you see the depth of the other person?

"Master, the other party seems to have only reached the Jindan stage, but the aura value is very high, what do you think?"

"Are you sure you'll be able to do it?"

"Don't worry, master, I will definitely help you get more spiritual energy reserves." "

There are often all kinds of fresh gossip on the star network for everyone to watch and judge, but this time everyone was attracted by an inconspicuous post, and this matter is involved.

As I said before, while Yiqiu got a bunch of blessings from the star network because of her pregnancy, she was also asked by some women and men how they got pregnant, after all, as a celebrity, everyone knows Yiqiu's physical condition, so many people think it's incredible, and some people ask him to come to him.

But he didn't dare to trouble the master, so he didn't say anything, he just wanted to wait for a while, but he didn't expect that something would happen at such a time.

A female who was abandoned by her male husband because she could not conceive made a woman commit suicide in desperation, and before committing suicide he posted a post saying that he had asked Yiqiu for help, but Yiqiu ignored him, which made him so desperate that he might as well die.