98

☆ 98. Chapter 98

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

98 However, just as Shan Yu was about to go over to see the situation, he was stumped by an incident, someone was making trouble in his shop, and it was very fierce.

Specifically, some people said that after training here for a period of time, they found that their muscles were damaged, or they were irreversible, so they went to the store of Star Network to ask for an explanation. Shan Yu squinted his eyes slightly, scoffing at such a reason, these training methods are all systematically customized, and then he has personally tried them, how can there be muscle damage? What's more, as long as you drink the potion specially made by the pharmacist, it will return to its original state, how can it cause irreversible consequences, no matter how you think about it, you feel that he accidentally offended someone, and then be maliciously retaliated.

He also felt that he was quite unlucky, why did he offend people unconsciously every time? In such a society, perhaps only the powerful can make people do what they want, right?

"Guth, you come out for me! Don't think we can't do anything when we hide? Look, my eldest brother's arms can't move, it must be his fault for training here! "There were several people in the hall, and everyone was fierce, and they looked like an underworld, but there was no such group as the underworld in the interstellar era.

Now the shop has expanded a lot, and Gu Si is not already obscure, In addition to men, there are many females who will often come to visit, and they are full of all kinds of worship for Gu Si, after all, this is a magical person who can drive mecha and build mecha, and some people want to dig deep into his identity, but they can't dig it, so they don't dare to be a demon again. However, there are always people in this world who want to try to challenge the bottom line, so a few people with a heart hit it off and deliberately came over to make trouble, including Gree's instructions.

However, now the crowd of onlookers is not like before, they are very respectful of Gu Si, but they don't want anyone to slander Gu Si at will.

"Don't talk nonsense, Master Gusi is so powerful, how can something go wrong, we're all fine, just you have something? Finding fault?

"I advise you to find out what kind of place this is, so Master Gusi doesn't have that time to play with you.

"That's right, get out of here! "

Get out of here, don't let the Ancient Yi Master see it, these people are really hateful.

"You see that they are so fierce, they must be finding faults, muscle injuries must be excuses, what kind of injuries can't be handled by a treatment device now?"

Seeing everyone crusading against them one by one, those people were a little nervous for no reason, they looked at each other a few times, and when they thought of the money that was about to arrive, they yelled at those people ruthlessly: "Don't go too far!" The doctors have said that my eldest brother's injury is not possible even if the pharmacist comes, and even if Gu Yi is a master, shouldn't he compensate us? "

What do I need to compensate?" Gu Si's voice sounded at this time, the hall suddenly quieted, everyone spontaneously got out of the way, and then Gu Si's figure appeared in front of everyone, although Gu Si's voice with a young man's clear and good, but with the system with the ordinary face always felt that it didn't match, but everyone didn't care at all, they were very excited after seeing that it was Gu Si, after all, it was a mecha that could create female spiritual power that anyone could drive, he was simply a god, and everyone's worship of him was naturally high, especially the females, Who says females don't love mechs? It's only because of the difference in mental power from men that they can't drive mechas, and sometimes they don't even get the respect of society, such as being unable to have children.

This makes some females who are not recognized by society uncomfortable, but now they can also drive mechas, and they can even fight against men, which simply refreshes the three views of men, for such changes, some men still approve, but some men are very resistant, they think that females should stay at home, instead of coming out to engage in these things, old-fashioned and a little stubborn.

Of course, no matter what they think, they can't stop the females' enthusiasm for piloting mechas, so they are very worshipful and respectful of the ancient meaning of changing all this.

"Master, why are you here, we'll help you get them all out. A female came up and proposed.

Shan Yu smiled and said to everyone: "Thank you, but I'll do this kind of thing myself, after all, it has something to do with the reputation of my store, and how many of you are the ones who came to make trouble?" Who was injured? "

A few people happened that the main master finally came, although a little weak-hearted, but the person said before, as long as you delay the time, if you can make the other party's shop can't open it would be better, so one of them said: "Gu Si, don't think that if you are a master, we will let you go, even if it is a master, you have to be responsible, my eldest brother suddenly lost feeling in his arm when he was training with you before, and the treatment instrument did not work, and the doctor said that there was no help, Aren't you harmful?

"Then please come up to the bitter master, and I will come and see the situation." The

man looked wary and said, "What do you want to do?" I'm telling you, there are so many people here, don't think about it against my big brother. Shan

Yu raised his eyebrows and couldn't help laughing: "You also said that there are so many people, what are you afraid of?" I'm just looking at the situation, maybe I can cure it? Those

people couldn't help but look at each other with wide eyes, haven't you heard that Gu Si still has the ability to see a doctor? But they are not afraid, the arm of the unlucky ghost is indeed really unconscious, let them see if the other party is bluffing.

The wounded man was sitting in a wheelchair, his expression a little glazed, and he noticed that Guth was walking towards him, his eyes flickering, and his haggard face was full of dead ashes.

Shan Yu glanced at the other party and said, "Are you sure that your appearance is the true face you use?" The physical condition is also real, right? The

person next to him interjected excitedly: "Of course it's true, don't try to deny it."

"Yes, that's right!

"Don't go too far, Master Guth didn't say anything.

"Just a few of your dogs barking here.

"What do you say?!

Seeing that the two sides were about to fight, Shan Yu glanced at everyone lightly: "You'd better not do it, this is not another unknown small place." The

two men glared at each other, but neither dared to make a move.

Shan Yu didn't want to waste more time here, because he was a little worried about the situation on Matt's side, but before that, he had already hidden a wisp of breath from the other party, so that it was convenient to understand the situation, and it would be good to solve it quickly here.

He stretched out his hand to hold the man's arm, examined it carefully, frowned slightly, and asked with some doubts: "Are you sure that you have been injured in the past few days?" The

injured man raised his head and didn't speak, but his eyes didn't dare to look at Gu Si, and then he hung his head directly and made a sluggish appearance, anyway, someone would respond, what if he said it? After all, these arms are no longer their own. What can a person like him do but struggle in such an indifferent society?

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] The protagonist saves the system [Fast Wear] 、 [Tanmei] After the villain binds to save the villain system [Fast Wear] , [Tanmei] Single-mindedly for peace, [Tanmei] The emperor wanders in the infinite flow of the world again , [Tanmei] Brothers, friends, brothers, and brothers, tyrants, I want to turn over! , [Tanmei] The fake young master became a heartthrob after being reborn, [Tanmei] under the axioms, [Tanmei] was miserably accused by Meiqiang of being the protagonist of amnesia , [Tanmei] Who stole my eggs? 、 [Tanmei] After refusing soft rice, I became a fan of ten thousand insects [Zerg].

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top