20

☆ 20. Chapter 20

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

20 "Knock Knock" "

Come in." Suasi's cold voice came from the workshop.

The young man named Xiao Xu walked in and said, "Teacher, Assistant Ace is looking for you, he wants you to send him a video, right now."

Su Yaxi, who

was working at the desk, couldn't help frowning, a little strange, but he still called Assistant Ace for a video call.

After the video conference was connected, Su Yaxi was asked without having time to say hello: "Master Su, what's going on with your design?"

Su Yaxi chuckled in her heart, and asked knowingly, "What's going on?"

"Didn't you tell me the truth about the design this time? "

Assistant Ace, I don't know what you mean by that?

Ace was a little angry in his heart, and he was still pretending to be stupid with her at this time, so he said directly: "Your design was returned by Queen Murphy, and she said that she had made an appointment for another master's work, but I don't know who." "

What?! Su Yaxi was taken aback, and clasped her hands tightly, "What's the matter?" "Did Queen Murphy hear something? But she was obviously getting along happily before, but just when she thought she was going to succeed, she suddenly woke her up with a blow on the head.

"Who the hell is it? She bit her lip fiercely, unable to maintain a calm expression in front of Ace.

"I didn't know Queen Murphy had suddenly changed her mind, so I need to hear your explanation, Master Su. Ace said businessmanlikely.

"Maybe someone deliberately embarrassed me to do this, it must be Yiqiu, yes, it's definitely him!

Ace glanced at her with an indifferent expression: "You know, soon Queen Murphy will have a meeting, and the people of both planets will see it, and now your design has been rejected, you know what I mean?" That's all I have to say, you're doing it yourself. After saying that, his figure disappeared, not giving Su Yaxi any time to buffer.

Ace was very disappointed in Su Yaxi, originally asked her to design clothes for Queen Murphy because she was the daughter of Master Su Jieming, but she didn't expect that she couldn't do a little thing, it was really useless.

Su Yaxi stared, a little dazed, and then immediately called her father for a video call.

Su Jieming saw that Su Yaxi's face was not very good, so he asked, "What's wrong?" "

Father ... Su Yaxi shook her lips and spoke, "The clothes I designed for Queen Murphy were returned, and Ace said that they hired another master to help design them, you say, is it Yiqiu?"

"Returned? Su Jieming's face sank, did the last thing he want to happen still happen? Obviously, he has suppressed his words, what is wrong? Thinking of the actions of the people at the banquet at that time, could it be them? Why? Why should they have trouble with the Su family?

Although they are not as influential as the Wenren family, as an embroidery family, those upper-class people outside will sell them a little face, and they are originally innocent, why do they do this? Is it really because of that small shop that is not well-known? How can it be?

Su Jieming couldn't figure it out at all, but since the matter had come to this point, he could only pinch his nose and admit it.

"No, it must be Yiqiu's ghost, I'm going to go to him and question him. "