41

☆ 41. Chapter 41

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

41 When Shan Yu and they continued to receive new knowledge, In a blink of an eye, the time for the wilderness survival activities arranged by the academy arrived, During this period, Yalina never returned to the dormitory, and Shan Yu didn't bother to pay attention. Wen Renlian was even more in a good mood, after all, the person she hated was not dangling in front of her eyes, how could she be in a bad mood, otherwise, she would have wanted to pull Shan Yu to change the dormitory for a long time.

Preparing what he needed, Shan Yu came to the classroom, and he found that everyone was gathered in twos and threes to look at something, Qiao Yiyi also looked at Nerry head to head, Shan Yu walked over and found that everyone was looking at the list of wild survivors distributed by the academy.

"It's a shame that all three of us are not together. Qiao Yiqiao looked at it, but he couldn't see the familiar people in the column of his list.

Shan Yu also looked for it.,Found that there were exactly two acquaintances in that column.,I should really say.。。。 Is it a coincidence? Shan Yu didn't know whether to be happy or depressed, happy that the senior who led them was Wen Renqian, and depressed, Yalina was also in it. Forget it, even if you are not satisfied with the result, it will be there, as long as you don't contact the other party, you will be fine.

On that day, Tutor Cai Lin led everyone to a very large open-air venue, where all the new students gathered, and then some mentors began to name and assign personnel.

After a while, Shan Yu came to his group, Wen Renqian saw Shan Yu come out, a smile appeared on his face, and Shan Yu also smiled in response. Yalina on the side only felt dazzling when she saw Shan Yuming's smiling face, why didn't she find this civilian female so hateful before.

There are a total of 8 people in their group, a senior leader of the mecha, and the others are all freshmen from various departments, except for the art department and some literary systems, other departments are here. Everyone got acquainted with each other, except for Yalina, the only girl, the others were boys, everyone was quite friendly, and Shan Yu quickly integrated into this small group because of his well-behaved appearance. And because of Yalina's special status, everyone treats her very carefully, but Yalina doesn't seem to care about these either, and her whole eyes are on Wen Renqian.

After everyone was assigned, everyone entered the aircraft arranged by the academy and flew to their destination.

Inside the aircraft, everyone was talking excitedly, and the members of their small team were also discussing with great interest.

"Eh, I've always heard that the academy has a very large artificial jungle, but I didn't expect to be able to go and see it when I entered the academy, it's amazing. In the small team, a student from the mecha department said excitedly.

"Oh my God, the academy is really generous, Dean Sodak is amazing! Another conductor said.

"I have great admiration for Dean Sodak, who is a very powerful mecha master.

So everyone came to the outskirts of a dense forest in the suburbs with sighs, and the outer field was still very large, which could accommodate many new students and teachers of the college.

Then a representative mentor stepped forward and said, "Ladies and gentlemen, in order to allow you to better experience this wilderness survival, you will spend the next five days in the jungle. "

Ahh Everyone couldn't help but shout, some excited and some complaining.

After everyone discussed for a while, the mentor spoke: "In addition, the academy will also release some wild beasts into the jungle, your task is to collect three kinds of wild beast skins and two types of herbs in these five days, and then in order to increase the discomfort, the teams can compete with each other, which team has more loot, which team wins, and the winning team will add ten credit points." In order to make it easy for you to collect items, each team will send a nano box, and the seniors who lead your team can only assist from the side, and all actions need to be arranged by yourself, do you understand?