63

☆ 63. Chapter 63

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

63 Matt didn't faint for long, he hurriedly opened his eyes, and said in a little panic: "Little, Xiao Ai, I want to go home."

Shan Yu hurriedly helped him and said, "Don't worry, it'll be fine, I'll go with you."

Matt forced himself to calm down, because of the confinement, he was now a little dizzy when he encountered the sun, and after calming down for a while, he said: "Xiaoyu, thank you for helping me, now I have to go and see Xiao Ai."

"Don't thank me, everything is Brother Wenren helping, I didn't do anything. I'll ask Brother Wenren to help us ask for leave, and I'll accompany you to see Xiao Ai.

Matt held back tears, a little moved in his heart, and full of helplessness: "Thank you." The

two of them got on the plane and rushed home as fast as they could, while Matt was desperately trying to contact the family, and it took a while for the other side to connect.

Merry appeared with a haggard look, and he couldn't help but shed tears after seeing Matt: "Brother, I've been contacting you before, why don't you answer the video?"

Matt didn't say that he was locked up, but said, "Because the school has a mission, the communication is blocked."

Merry didn't know much about these things, so he believed whatever Matt said, and after saying this, Matt quickly asked Xiao Ai about the situation.

"Xiao Ai he was fine, but he was not very energetic, we wanted to buy him something expensive to supplement nutrition, but I don't know why, Xiao Ai suddenly vomited after eating, and then coughed up a lot of blood, we were all shocked, when we went to the hospital, the doctor said, said... Mai Rui couldn't say it anymore, he really regretted it, he knew that he wouldn't just buy something for Xiao Ai to eat, how could this be?

"What the hell is going on, tell me quickly! Matt said hurriedly, Shan Yu comforted him on the side and told him not to worry, and he also had some doubts in his heart.

"He may not survive for ten days... After saying this, Mai Rui burst into tears.

Matt's face turned pale, as if the sky had fallen, he was a little overwhelmed, and the whole person was stunned.

"Brother... Elder brother... What are we going to do? "Now they really have no choice, the doctors said there is nothing they can do, my father and father were hit hard when they heard the news, and my father fainted, and my father held on to prevent himself from falling, but his bent back was already full of vicissitudes.

The aircraft was still very fast, and after stopping, the two of them quickly came to the hospital, which is a small hospital, which is not at all compared with those big hospitals, and many of the equipment are relatively backward, but they don't have the money to go to a better hospital, and it's useless to go.

Matt hurriedly rushed to the ward where Xiao Ai was, and the two of them soon arrived at the ward, where there was only a small single room, and Xiao Ai lay there quietly, without a trace of blood on his face, and their father sat on the side, his hair was gray, and he was older than when Shan Yu saw it before.

"Father ... Matt walked over slowly, his eagerness suddenly making him not know how to react, but he had to hold on, even if he was already vulnerable.

His father looked up, his face was gray, his lips were squirming, and it took a long time to squeeze out a sentence: "... Come on? "