128

☆ 128. Chapter 128

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 128 The

leaders of the various guilds sitting in the conference room looked at the figure that appeared in the huge light screen in front of them, and only turned around after the figure disappeared, and the female old man who made the mecha guild raised his head and asked, "What do you think?"

"No matter how you look at this, it's all ancient thinking, can't it be faked? The old man said.

"No, it's fake. Marshal Wenren retorted, "Just imagine, Gu Sidu is already engaged to my grandson, why would he do such a stupid thing?" "

Hmph, why can't you do it? Maybe he wasn't willing to be ordinary.

"You stinky old man is talking nonsense again, what is he doing with a little female? Do you think he has that ability?

"Why not? He killed my apprentice before! The

two of them saw that they were about to quarrel again, and the others had to persuade the two of them to fight, and someone said impatiently: "Shouldn't the main thing now be to prevent the other party from ruling the entire interstellar world?" What's the use of arguing here? It's better to go and meet for a while, maybe you can know if the other party is real or fake. "

The bigwigs from all walks of life are still a little sane, but the civilians who were intimidated are a little panicked, and they all ran to the police districts to call the police, hoping that they must arrest Guth.

"Why are these people like this? Condemn people before they can figure it out! Wen Renlian has been paying attention to the movements on the Star Network, and most of them are very irrational, although occasionally there are more sensible people who appear and are overwhelmed by those fierce words.

Shan Yu glanced at Wen Renlian and said, "If it is an ordinary person, it is indeed difficult to see the problem, and if it is not me, I will think that face is real." "

Brother Xiaoyu... Shan

Yu sensed it with his divine sense, and then said: "That person is coming at me, Xiaolian, you wait for me at home, and I will come back immediately."

"Where are you going?" I'm going too! Wen Renlian grabbed his arm, and she looked at him with some concern, afraid that he would never return.

"I'll have to meet that guy for a while. "

I'll go too, I'll have to protect you until my brother doesn't come back." Wen Renlian hurriedly said.

Shan Yu said helplessly: "You are not suitable for the past, if you encounter danger, do you think your brother will not be uncomfortable?" You stay at home and don't worry about anything, don't worry, I'll be fine. "

No, how can I rest assured that you are alone, or I will let Sadri accompany you, he has special abilities, and he can also pilot a mecha, I can rest assured that I will accompany you."

。。。 All right. It's

just that I didn't expect that when Sadri came over, there would be a string of people behind him, and Matt stepped forward and said, "As a guardian, I must protect you with my life, so you must take me with you."

"Boss, I still have a lot of skills to practice Xi that I haven't shown, so I have to test it out this time." Brigney said with a grin.

Tang Tou didn't say anything, just stood silently beside him, showing his determination to follow.