44

☆ 44. Chapter 44

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

44 However, a sudden tiger roar interrupted the fighting, and everyone turned to look in the direction of the sound, and found a huge king of beasts strolling leisurely, A small ball of flame floating above its head, swaying as it progressed.

"Fire Rank 3 Flame Tiger Beast, everyone be on alert. Wen Renqian said and stepped aside, looking vigilantly at the giant beast that was getting closer and closer.

It was also the first time for the freshmen to face such a situation and a little panicked, but as freshmen of the combat department, Gu Yun and Yage and the others first calmed down and took out their weapons.

And the few people who had no ability to fight retreated to the rear, Fujiaer seemed to be a little nervous, his two hands tightly grasped Shan Yu's arm, and his eyes stared at the giant tiger in front of him uneasily.

Shan Yu was quite surprised to look at this tiger, after all, he used to see tigers in the animal world or in the zoo, and this tiger also has its own flames, which is very magical, which makes him feel like he has come to the science fiction world.

But everyone doesn't have time to think about it now, Gu Yun, as the leader of this freshman team, faced a jungle giant beast for the first time, and it was still a third-level giant beast, The pressure can be said to be very great, this is not a beast that has practiced Xi in the virtual world, this is a real beast.

"Yag, you guys move slowly to the left and right, form an encirclement to surround the Flame Tiger Beast, remember, as long as you can remove its hair, you don't need to fight hard. "

Understood. "

Although the Flame Tiger Beast is only a third-level giant beast, it is different from those beasts that do not have any attribute abilities, it was originally walking in the forest and suddenly smelled a very good smell, so it came over curiously to take a look, but I didn't expect to see several two-legged beasts, which made the giant tiger very disappointed.

It bared its teeth, showing no interest in the two-legged beasts, just looked at the source of the scent, and then walked over like a walk, the roast was empty, only some broth remained, and the flame tiger beast sniffed it, and then licked it like that.

Crowd: "??? Seeing

the Flame Tiger Beast licking the broth on its own, everyone looked left and right in confusion, not knowing how to react. Shan Yu couldn't help but want to laugh when he saw this giant tiger licking the pot, and it was a little cute.

Wen Renqian, who was planning to help with all his might on the side, was also a little surprised, these giant beasts had always given him the impression that they were very warlike and full of wildness, what was the situation with this flame tiger beast?

The Flame Tiger Beast finished licking the broth, and the whole beast was still a little dissatisfied, and then turned its huge tiger head to look at the two-legged beasts around it, and snorted.

When everyone saw it, their hearts suddenly changed, this time it should be a war. When the Flame Tiger Beast walked in their direction, several people led by Gu Yun were even more vigilant.

The Flame Tiger Beast didn't care about the nervousness of these two-legged beasts at all, it turned its head to look, and the last pair of tiger eyes were fixed on Yalina... On the meat in his hand, the whole tiger's eyes are deep, and he may pounce on it at any time.

Shan Yu was not nervous when he saw this scene, and he wanted to laugh a little, this giant big cat should have taken a fancy to the barbecue in Yalina's hand.