16

☆ 16. Chapter 16

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

16 At this time, Shan Yu was collecting vegetables on the farm, looking at more and more points to be satisfied, and it would not be long before he could be promoted to level 2, and he didn't know what level 2 was.

There are several more level 1 vegetable varieties unlocked in the store, including wheat, potatoes, and eggplant, and to Shan Yu's surprise, it is still apple seeds. Finally there was fruit to eat, and although there was no shortage of food now, he also missed all kinds of delicious fruits.

After planting the seed, he opened his personal information again, and found that in the physical strength column, it became 20, and from 2 to 20, it was almost as fast as riding a flying machine.

Since he built the foundation, he found that he no longer felt tired, as if he had no end of energy.

After planting the seeds and leaving the farm, he secretly wanted to see if he could pilot the mech, but... I don't vomit anymore, but it's still difficult to pilot a mecha, and even because I don't have such a thing as mental power, my movements are very uncoordinated.

Shan Yu walked out of the training room slowly, and saw his friend Matt in the lounge, and across from him was a young man of about the same age, the young man was very arrogant, and the two seemed to be arguing about something.

"Matt, what's wrong? Shan Yu walked over and asked.

The young man on the opposite side was dyed with colorful hair, looking particularly like a cockscomb, Shan Yu couldn't help twitching the corners of his mouth, what kind of taste is this.

However, the other party felt good about himself, his expression was very proud, and when he saw Shan Yu standing next to Matt, he knew that the two of them were in a group, so he said: "Yo, where did this weak kid come from?" It can't be a little female, hahaha.

"What do you say?! Shan Yu was not angry yet, Matt shouted angrily, and rushed up to fight with the other party.

Shan Yu hurriedly grabbed the other party to prevent the other party from being so angry that he was dizzy, it was obvious that the young man opposite was deliberately provoking him.

"Matt, calm down, who is that person?

Matt was still very angry, and said with a calm face: "His name is Brini, the son of a farmer, our family basically works in his house, the farmer's family is still okay, but his son is very annoying." "

Before Xiao Ai got sick, although the family was not wealthy, there were reasons for work, and life was okay, but since Xiao Ai got sick, the conditions at home have been even worse. Originally, this was nothing, but since Xiao Ai went to the farm with his family once, this bastard has been pestering Xiao Ai because he is the boss's son, and after being rejected, he tried his best to squeeze their family.

Originally, he didn't want to meet the other party, but that bastard actually bullied Shan Yu, as a friend, how could he allow this kind of thing to happen, and he wanted to fight with the other party in a hurry.

It turned out to be under the fence, no wonder Matt was so aggrieved. Shan Yu patted Matt on the shoulder and comforted him: "Don't be angry, if you really rush over, what will you do at home."

Matt also understood in his heart, but he couldn't bear this breath: "This bastard, my brother is still so small and weak, he is actually... "

What? Seeing that Matt couldn't continue, but it seemed to be very important information, Shan Yu couldn't help but ask.