Chapter 2: Hot men

NYSA

"How much time are you gonna take Any?" Vanya asked totally agitated because its been an hour since Anaysha is in the washroom and we are all sitting on the bed wondering of 100 ways to kill your bestfriend and make it look like an accident. But we 18 year olds are no crime masters so we just know one way: strangle her and throw her off the cliff.

"Just 2 minutes" shouted Any.

"I'll fucking kill her" Raina completely annoyed stomped on her feet and banged the washroom door.

"There's no use, you're just gonna waste your time. She isn't coming out for the next 10 minutes, its better if WE JUST LOCK HER INSIDE AND LEAVE HER ALONE so that she can get fucking ready, beauty queen." I was totally aware of her skincare routines and the time she takes to just get ready.

She came just after 10 minutes and became a victim of 3 killer gazes. She held her head down and went outside to meet the boys. Our faces fell.

"Did she just ignored us and went out?" Raina asked totally flabbergasted.

"SHE'S TOTALLY GONE" me and Vanya said in unison.

After 15 minutes, we all were ready and I was wearing my heeled snow boots just then
"Don't wear your heeled boots, A? requested Raina.

"Why should I not?" I said with my eyes fixated on my boots.

"Because you're already the tallest and if you wear them, I am not going to be visible in the photos!" Rai (ray) said in one breath.

"Toh complan peena tha na, did I say to not drink it in your childhood?" I said sassily. Vanya chuckled listening to our banter.

"Complan peena moh-maaya hai, genes mein hoti hai height, science leni chahiye thi tujhe A" she said thinking that it was her comeback.

"10th mein kitne marks aaye the science mein?" I asked putting my glasses on. Rai's face fell and she nervously giggled. Me and V went out ruffling her hair and she followed running after us.

We saw Any with the boys and she waved at us, we ignored her like she didn't just asked us to come to them. We went to them anyway and she apologized to us for making us late. We waited for some more moments and we finally agreed to her plea.

We were walking on the streets because that's the best thing between us. Boys like the crackheads they are, were continuously joking which managed to make tears roll out of our eyes due to continuous laughter. These are some moments which we totally cherish, no worry in our world, its like its us against the world.

Anaysha sneakingly came to me and said "look over there dude, hot boys".

I took a quick glance and they were hot, I'll agree.

"They are not boys Ani, they are men, hot men."

"Dude, whatever but look how handsome they are, I bet they have amazing 6-pack abs."

"I bet but lets go ahead and enjoy our trip, no? You'll get plenty of time in the next 3 years to swoon over boys, sorry, men like that. Now, lets go" I had to drag Any so that she don't embarrass herself gawking at her HOT MEN.

ARYAN

Gazing at the night sky of Manali full of stars and a beautiful moon, I think about life. I don't know if I would ever be able to articulate my thoughts on life but I do think that life is like a roller coaster ride that everyone's willing to ride just to experience how it feels and once its finally over, its too late to realise that it was all a bad decision or they would go on and enjoy the other rides of life. I think I belong to the second category. I've had my own struggles of life but never to the level that makes me think that it is a vicious loop.