Chapter 27: home is where the heart is

ARYAN

I was feeling sick since last 2 days. I called the doctor too and he just prescribed me some tablets. It was normal fever and common cold. Nysa was coming today and I can't pick her up. I insisted Anirudh but he didn't let me.

I slept and suddenly felt someone beside me. When I looked at the person, it was her.

I smiled at her and she just hugged me. I pulled her inside my duvet and hugged her tightly. She felt exactly mine. She is mine and there's no doubt left in my mind. She's the one, she has always been and now she's not going anywhere else.

After 3 hours, I woke up feeling better than before and I saw Nysa snuggled up to my chest. Oh, what would I not do to have this sight everyday I wake up?

I caressed her hair and she looked beautiful. I kissed her forehead and she just shifted more into me.

I was staring at her from past few minutes when she moved and started waking up. She woke up and smiled at me.

"You're pretty." I said to her.

"I know." She said coming closer to my face. She cupped my face and pecked on my lips.

"I missed you. I missed this warmth. I missed your love."

"I missed you too." I hugged her in a way that her face was against my chest. I kissed her hair.

"This is nice." She said against my chest.

"It is. We should do this more often. I wish I am always this sick." I said chuckling.

"Hey!" She slapped me on my arm. "Don't talk rubbish you mad man."

"We don't need reasons to hug and cuddle each other." She said sitting up.

"I know. I said it so that you won't feel weird cuddling me. You'll have a reason." I said still laying down.

"I never feel weird around you or with you and I don't need a reason to hug or cuddle you. You're my man and I can do whatever I wanna do with you." She said pointing at me and then at her.

"Acha, aisa hai kya?" I sat up and started tickling her.

"Stop! Stop, Aryan." She said laughing loudly.

"I'll kill you one day in your sleep." She said pointing at me with a glare.

"I'll accept it happily." She just made a face to me.

"Ho gaya tumhara? Zyaada cheesy lines nhi maar rahe ho tum?" She said narrowing her eyes.

"Nhi toh." I smirked at her and she just scoffed.

"Anyway, how are you feeling now?" She asked cupping my face.

"Better than yesterday." I said smiling.

"Okay, let me bring something for you to eat, wait here." She tried to stand up but I just grabbed her wrist.

"I just want you right now." She looked at me a shock face. Oops!

"I didn't mean like that. I mean, I just want you beside me, yes." I said it again.

She just hugged me and hid her face. I settled ourselves on the bed properly taking support of the bedrest. She side hugged me and kept her legs over my legs wrapping her hands around my torso and laying her head on my chest.

"You wanna watch a movie?" She asked me.

"Yes, go ahead." She played Pride and Prejudice.

"I love this movie." She said kissing my shoulder.