Chapter 14: Realisation

ARYAN

I love her. A lot actually. I don't know how it happened or why it happened but it did and there's no going back for me. The moment I set my eyes on her, I knew she was mine, it took me a few months to realise that but she is mine and now that I know it, I'll do everything in power to get her. When she hugged, it felt like my life was complete, she was the piece of my incomplete puzzle that I've been trying to fix my whole life. She's been the reason why I chose the second option of life always, why I've always hold onto it no matter what my struggles were. Its like, its like I can do anything for her, ig love do that to a person. I am just not in love with her, I am crazy about her. I love everything about her, whether its her smile, her narrowed eyes, her smirk, her body against mine, her ways of getting people to work, her ways of asking for icecream, her excitement when she gets flowers, there's nothing I don't like if it comes to HER.

I am on my way to college alone today because Anirudh has to go and spend some time with his family as he never visited them in the last 4 months of our second semester. As soon as I reached college, Any came running towards me and hugged me. In the last few months, we came so close that we actually became best friends. I have the same care in my heart for her like Anirudh has it towards Nysa. And you know she love hugs so

"Hi bro" she grinned at me.

"Hi Any, what's up?" I asked laughing while ruffling her hair, I love doing that.

"You're so gone." She glared me like Monica glares at Ross.

I started running towards Nysa who was standing with her hands folded.

"Hi!" I waved at her.

"Hi." She said in an uninterested tone. She's been like this from a few days. She talks very less and maintains her distance with me only. She's all bubbly with others but when it comes to me? She's all different. I'm giving her space so that if something happened, she can think wisely and then come to me with it but guess, I need to talk to her. I'll do that in today's surprise these girls have planned for Vanya's birthday. They have invited the four of us and all the new friends they made in college. We're apparently the oldest ones so. Anyway, it was time for my class so I ran and I could hear her scoffing at me.

I went in my class and met Vihaan and Ruhaan there. I deliberately ignored Ruhaan and waved at Vihaan.

"Did you just ignore me?" Ruhaan asked in an offended tone.

"Nah, just a revenge when you went MIA on us." I said looking straight at the board.

"I said sorry and I told you I had reasons."

"Its none of my business anyway, right? Do whatever you want to do. I don't give a single fuck."

"I said I was sorry Aryan. Atleast you don't do this to me. Two are enough." He said looking at Vihaan who was ignoring him too.

"I am with them." I huffed and the class started. Professor came and started teaching Income Tax to us. It was a good lesson and because I enjoy accountancy so much, it was great to know about it more and more.

After we were done, we went out and saw Any asking for a shake and Nysa was sitting on a chair engrossed in her phone. Vanya and Rai couldn't join us because of their classes. I think Rai wouldn't even have joined us, I've seen the differences between her and this grumpy Ruhaan. I don't know the reason tho. I guess I'll ask once we all are back to normal.

I took my way and sat beside Nysa. She stood up and sat beside Vihaan. He suppressed his laugh but I was genuinely hurt this time. I need to ask her why is she giving me shit? I love her that doesn't mean I'll tolerate her ignorance too.