Chapter 23: First Date

NYSA

I love this man. I never thought I could but I do and I would give everything in me to revert back the love and care he showers on me.

"Chalein?" He said leaning on the door of my room. Does he want to kill me? Why is he leaning on the door?

We came to my apartment so that I can get ready for our date.

I am so excitedddd!!!!!!!

"Chaliye." I said and he chuckled.

We came out and I locked the door. I texted in our girls group that we are going out and I'll be back by night. They all were so happy yet jealous. Why not? I got a hot and handsome man.

Ego boost, mam!!

We came down the building and sat in his car. He grabbed my hand and I can already feel my cheeks heating up. This is so new to me and I love this. I love this feeling.

"Where should we go?" He asked with a smile.

"Mandir?" I asked him and he looked at me.

"Kyu? Mera matlab..?" He asked with confusion.

"After everything that happened, I would like to start from there." I smiled at him and he just pecked my hand which he was holding.

"I love you." He stated and I laughed. He looked at me confusedly.

"Its just, its just, you say it so much, it feels surreal." I stated still laughing.

"Apna pyaar dikha bhi sakta hoon tab shayad real lage." He said with a smirk.

"Haww! Besharam, abhi se shuru?" I asked with wide eyes slapping his upper arm. He just chuckled.

I even wore a nice kurti for today. I had this thought while showering and instantly decided to wear a kurti.

"What is your favourite colour, Aryan?" I asked him, I need to know about his preferences and choices too

"I like grey and black but people tell me that blue is my colour." He said unsure of his choice.

"You wear what you like whether its black or grey. Waise tum har colour mein hot lagte ho." I said complimenting him with a smirk. It doesn't hurt to tease, right?

"Acha, hot lagta hoon? Ab girlfriend itni hot hogi toh lagna toh padega na." He said nodding his head while smiling.

I instantly blushed at his words and a wide smile curved on my lips.

"Aa gaye hum." He said while unbuckling his seat belt and I did that too. We walked out of the car and he held my hand. We were walking inside when he got a call and he excused himself.

I got inside and 'aarti' was going on. I instantly joined it with people there and once it was over, I took some money and gave it to the priest there. I took aarti for myself and for Aryan because he was still on the call. I went to him and rendered it over his head. He smiled and just whispered two minutes.