Chapter 20: Confession

ARYAN

It was finally time for the cultural performances.

We all sat in the auditorium in the fourth row because the first three rows were reserved for the directors fo University and prominent professors.

Any was pretty nervous because she was going to model for the first time but this would definitely boost her confidence for the modelling career.

Her show is scheduled after Nysa's so that she could also get time to help Any as she's been doing everything all alone till now.

Soon hosts came and opened the show.

"Good afternoon everyone, as we all know that today's the final day of college fest so all the colleges of the university have prepared special performances for the finale. All these performances will be followed by felicitation of the winners of quiz competition. But first off, we need to call our dance secretary to open today's event and let me tell you that she's amazing and insanely outstanding in what she do. So, let's give her a huge round of applause." Isn't the secretary Nysa? She's going to perform already?

The lights changed to white and yellow and the stage was bright with backup dancers wearing masks on their faces and they were in full black outfit. The song started and....

"Dudeeee! I love Chris Brown." Anirudh was very excited.

That's when Nysa walked on the stage sassily with a smirk and music dropped.

CITY GIRLS

She started swaying her body and she looked so hot that all I wanted was to hide her from everyone else.
She danced so smoothly that I don't know when she left the stage.

She ate and left no crumbs. Everyone started hooting for her and the auditorium turned into whirlwind of applauses. Isn't it hot in here?

Various performances happened and I was still stuck on the first one. I can't wait anymore, I need to tell her about what I feel about her, I can't make it more difficult for me that it already is. Today is the day.

It was again their college's turn and I can't wait for her to come again and watch her AGAIN. I can't get enough of her.

This time, it was 5 girls who came on the stage and took their position.

       (The middle one is Nysa)

I knew she was gonna add kpop somewhere because why not? Its her favourite. She looks cute tho.
Her duality would kill me someday.

All of them started performing and each one of them came one by one in the middle. They performed on ANGELS IN TIBET, TOMBOY and FAST FORWARD. V told me considering the fact that Nysa used to bleed her ears with these songs. This is so her. Their all efforts paid off and they danced so flawlessly. I don't know what I'll do when I won't be able to see her for 7 days straight. Why does she have to live in Jodhpur?