Chapter 28: Truth and Dare

NYSA

January felt like the longest month of the year. We had exams and I didn't see much of Aryan because of our different schedules and exams.

Guess, he really work hard before exams that he didn't even pick up the calls too but that's fine, we can't always choose us first, we have other priorities too and this month, we totally focused on ourselves and exams. I hope the result is good, I really did work hard this time.

We were done with the exams in the first week of February and I can't feel more free. We girls are so happy that we decided to watch a movie today, just us. Its been long since we did that and it's just time to recollect ourselves. I am excited!

"Truth aur dare khele?" Rai asked as always excitedly after we completed the movie.

"Ha khelte hai, iss baar toh sach mein maza aayega!" Any said looking at me.

"Meri taraf kya dekh rahi hai, kuch chhupa thodi hai tum logo se." I asked narrowing my eyes at her.

"Let's see." V said smirking.

Rai came with a bottle and started rolling. It first stopped at Any.

"Truth." She said with confidence.

"Did you have any romantic feelings for Anirudh in these six months?" Rai asked with a smirk.

Oh, everyone noticed.

She was shocked, it was clear.
"Probably." She hid that face soon and replaced it with a smirk.

"Woahhh!" We all hooted for her.
"You go girl!" Rai shouted at her.
She laughed at all of us.

Rai twisted the bottle again. This time it landed on V.

"Truth."

"You and Vihaan like each other, don't you?" I asked and shock was clear on Rai and Any's face while V just blushed a little.

"I do have an attraction towards him, yes." She said with a small smile nodding in agreement.

"You didn't think it was necessary to tell us?" I asked her while raising my eyebrow.

Any and Rai were looking at each other with shocked faces still. They instantly realised and looked at V with narrowed eyes.
"You're so gone." V started running and we all ran after her.

She fell because of the carpet and we fell over her. We all laughed and stood up. Any hugged all of us.
"I am so happy for you guys." Rai said with a wide grin. We settled back and continued playing the game.

This time the bottle stopped at me and as usual, I took Dare. I am not going to reveal any things from my side. They're probably gonna ask about me and Aryan and I am not sharing that.

I smirked at Any and she smirked back.

"Bad choice, Nysa. Bad choice." I frowned.

"Call Aryan and tell him to come here but talk in the most seductive tone you can ever use for anyone, also change the nickname to something else ykwim." I widened my eyes at her. I am not doing that, he's already so on and on about all this stuff, I am not doing this to him.

"I am not doing that." I nodded my head in denial and stood up.

"Do it else we all won't talk to you an-and we'll lock you up in the room without your phone and you won't be able to meet Aryan too then." Rai said.

"You guys are so bad." I am not doubting them. They can do this to me without hesitation.
"Fine, I'll call him."

"Put the call on speaker." V reminded me and I just made a face at her.