Chapter 24: Kiss

ARYAN

This is amazing. I love this. I love her. She's mine. Always has been. 

"Icecream khaane chale?" I asked her as we were just returning back.

She grinned at me and I know the answer.

"Let's go" I said chuckling.

"You know, I'll choose icecream over everything and everyone." She said looking straight.

"Over me too?"

"Duh. Is that even a question?" She said looking at me now.

"HUH? I didn't know that. I lost to an icecream?"

"Everybody would lose to icecream for me."

"You're bad. You're so bad."

"Acha? Ab main bekaar hoon? Ek din hi hua hai Aryan aur abhi se bhool gaye jo bola tha sab. You're a liar." She crossed her arms.

"Sorry, sorry but still." I tried to save myself else she'll kill me.

"No, its fine. Man do that. They make promises one day and break them the next day, I know. Isn't it the way of the world? Kis aadmi se pyaar ho gaya mujhe bhagwaan, raksha karna." She said looking upward.

"Ho gaya? Ab chale?"

"You know what? Nhi khaani mujhe icecream ab. You can go. Kya ho gaya agar tum pyaar nhi karte ab, main toh karti hoon aur main kar dungi qurbaan icecream ko." She said dramatically with wide eyes.

"Okay." I said trying to suppress my laugh

She's serious.

She didn't even glance at the icecream stall that went by in my side and moreover, she has been looking out continuously.

We reached her apartment and she got off as soon as I stopped the car.

This girl! I sighed and got off the car and followed her.

I pulled her towards me and she landed on my chest.

"Ab kya hai?" She asked with a straight face.

"Kuch nhi, tumhe dekhna tha." I said trying to formulate what to say that would make her smile.

Today was our first date and I made her angry, wow Aryan, aren't you amazing with your girlfriend?

"Dekh liya? Ab chhodo." She tried to get out of my hold on her.

"Aise kaise chhodunga? You toh didn't even hug me once." I said while she was continuously trying to get out of my hold.

"Kyu? You toh can live without me for a week so leave me now and go home. Good night."

"You're my home." I said and she stopped struggling.

"No, nah, nada. I am not gonna fall in your tricks again. Kal bhi bola tha same, kaunsa nibha liya?"

"You don't trust me, do you?"

"No, I don't."

"So, what's the use of all this then? Go ahead." I said leaving her. A little drama would make her come to me.

I started moving back and started going towards my car. I can hear her steps coming towards me and she hugged me from back.

"I am sorry but I told you about my problem and you know the solution, its you and your hugs. I don't care if you can live like that but I can't so don't dare to go away from me." She said slowly.

I pulled her infront of me and tried to look into her eyes.

"Nysa, look at me, love."
She looked at me with her beautiful black eyes.