Chapter 26: Jodhpur

NYSA

We girls bid bye to the boys on the airport. I went to Aryan and he was a bit sad. I hugged him and he hugged me tightly.

"I don't think I would let you go even for 10 days." He said while pecking my hair.

"You have to. I'll be back soon." I broke the hug and pecked his lips.
"I'll be back. I love you." I said smiling at him.

"I love you too. Come back to me soon, I'll be waiting." He said with a small smile and I went to board my flight.

After 3 hours, our flight landed in Jodhpur and I saw my father along with my friends' fathers. We greeted each other and I came to my house.

Its been 1.5 months since I came here and I missed everybody so much.

I went and greeted all my family members and they all were very happy to see me. They asked me about my life and they were excited to know about my dance show and the dress me and Any prepared for the college fest.

It was already 2 pm when I finished talking to everybody. My mother came with the food that I missed eating.

I remember how I used to make complaints about this same food but now I eat like I am seeing heaven infront of me. The food was delicious. After eating, I was really tired so I went in my room, changed into pyjamas and went to sleep.

I woke up at 6 pm. Its late but who cares? Let's just enjoy this vacation, Nysa. I unlocked my phone and saw 10 messages from Aryan and 4 messages from Anirudh.

Shit. I didn't tell them that I reached. Anirudh will understand, Aryan won't.

I messaged Anirudh that I reached safely and he replied with 'okayy, take care <3'. Now, I need to talk to Aryan. I directly called him and he picked up the call in one ring.

"Hello?" I said on the call.

"Hello" he said in a normal voice.

"I am sorry, Aryan." I said instantly before he could blast on me.

"That's fine. You're safe, I am relieved, you can cut the call." He said in an uninterested tone.

"Aryan, I am really sorry." I know he is angry at me.

"Its fine, Nysa."

"You don't call me Nysa." I complained.

"Its fine my love. I am not angry. You're fine, I am fine too. You can take rest, its okay. You should enjoy your holidays, go on." He said trying to be cheerful.

"I miss you Aryan. I swear if I was a bluebird, I would fly to you at this moment." I whined on the phone.

"I miss you too love." He said and I know he smiled.

"Nysaaaaa!" I heard my mother calling me.

"I'll talk to you at night, mummy is calling, bye bye, love you"

"Love you too." I cut the call with a smile. He really knows how to make me smile.

I went downstairs and joined everybody in the conversations. It went long till 8 pm and I felt hungry again so I asked my mother for it.

"Abhi bas bhog lag raha hai, do minute ruko." She said to which I nodded.

She came with my food after 5 minutes and both me and my sister ate together. We both decided to jam together to hindi songs like we used to.

We went in the room and started dancing our lives out like we used to do. It is always so much fun to dance like its our last. We were dancing for straight one hour when my mother called Samayra for some work. I sat on my bed because I was so tired and that's when Aryan face timed me. I picked up the call.