Chapter 29: Champagne Confetti

To all my friends,
Don't discuss it with me for god's sake!

ARYAN

Last two days have been amazing. The movie date, cuddling Nysa, kissing Nysa is all I want in my life.

I have no shame in admitting that I am literally addicted to her and what would I not do to keep everything like this between us?

Anyway, today is the first day of college after exams and me, Anirudh and Vihaan are on our way to college. Only Rai would join us today, rest of the girls have late classes so they'll come later.

"I heard you went on a date with Vanya?" Rai asked to Vihaan.

WHAT??

I widened my eyes and I could see Anirudh mirroring my reaction.

"WHAT??" Anirudh shouted on Vihaan.

"You guys didn't know?" Rai asked with confusion.

"No, this fucker didn't tell us anything about a date." I said with narrowed eyes.

"Language, Aryan." Vihaan pointed out.

"Fuck language, you didn't feel important to tell us that?" I asked him from the front view mirror.

"I forgot." He said shrugging. Our eyes widened at him.

"Dude, let us just reach the college and we'll tell you how to forget things." Anirudh said to him and he just laughed nervously.

"I am sorry, guys. It just slipped my mind really." He said rubbing his forehead. Rai was just laughing.

We reached the college and got out. Vihaan instantly ran to the class and we followed him behind. Everyone was looking at our flowing hair but who cares?

We reached the class and finally caught him. Anirudh started beating him and I was just glaring at the man who was laughing.

Anirudh got tired beating him so he sat down on the bench.

"I promise to tell you from next time." Vihaan said huffing sitting near Anirudh.

"Ek hi Ruhaan kaafi hai, dusra nhi chahiye hume." I said sitting beside Vihaan.

"Yeah yeah, don't compare me to that wanker." Vihaan said rolling his eyes.

"Where's the language now?" I asked wiggling my eyebrow. He just chuckled.

"Do you like Vanya?" Anirudh asked in a serious tone.

"I probably like her more than just like." Vihaan said smiling.

This made us smile. Vihaan was always into books and studies and all the stuff related to it. We are happy he got something other than that to invest his time in.

"Dude! You love Vanya." I said to him totally understanding his situation. I once was here in his spot.

"I am not sure about that." He said simply to which we just nodded.

He'll figure out.

After 45 minutes, we were done with the class so we went out. I spotted Nysa reading the book she bought yesterday with so much focus.

I went to her and kissed her cheek. She looked up and smiled.

"Hi!" She said closing her book.

"Hi! What are you reading?" I asked her bringing her chair closer to me.

"Its 'A good girl's guide to murder'." She smirked at me.

"Are you going to murder me?" I said in a fake scared tone.