Chapter 58: Forever

AFTER 2.5 YEARS

NYSA

I am turning freaking 27 today and it feels so unreal because I feel so old already. My excitement for birthdays have naturally reduced through the years and while I do expect today to be just another surprise of Aryan, all I have to do is get ready and go with the flow.

But today, it feels different. I feel excited more than the last 5 years and there's this tinch of nervousness growing inside me.

Now, talking about life, well it's too good to make a big deal about the momentary low days.

Aryan's company has been flourishing and as I told him it would all be fine under him, it's going exactly like that.

I am always right.

Anirudh's life is much similar to Aryan too. He succeeded his grandfather's company prolly at the same time as Aryan and since then, he has done everything to prove his worth to the people who questioned him.

Well, the payback was something so fascinating.

Any has been working towards her own new interest in designing. She's been more into the whole graphics and internet and while initially she did face this whole confusion of doing what's really meant for her, she's finally on the footsteps of following her dream of doing something of her own which goes with me too.

Through the last three years, I've been working to open my own label with the help of Moksha and even a little help from Aryan in understanding the business and marketing aspect.

We've been making a plan for thr label that is both cost effective and marketable and while we both have enough for the initial funding, we're looking for potential investors who are interested in our designs and the idea of making something own.

Well, if that goes well, I'll have something profitable of my own in the next 10 months.

Suddenly the bell rang and I ran to open the door to see Any standing with two bags in her hand.

"Happy Birthdayyy!!" She exclaimed giving me a hug and I hugged her back firmly.

"Thankyouu!!" I exclaimed back in excitement.

We came inside and today it was just us because Aryan's probably doing something for my birthday like every other year and Anirudh's strangely involved in this plan.

"Dono pata hai kaha hai?" I asked passing her a bottle of juice.

"Nope. And even if I do know, why would I be telling you about my boyfriend's and bestfriend's idea?" She narrowed her eyes at me and I sat across her.

"Because I am your friend first and I have the right to know what my boyfriend and my bestfriend are doing!" I replied in her tone making her laugh.

"I don't know really but it's something definitely special because you know Anirudh doesn't help in surprises! He's probably threatened on the tip of friendship and potential bromance!" She said and I laughed taking out the cake too.

Any looked at me mischievously and I passed her the cake with us both eating the whole 1 kg cake.

"Where's my gift?" I asked forwarding my palm and she passed me a bag.

I opened it excitedly to see shoes in them.

"Who gifts shoes?" I asked opening the box.

"I don't believe in that bullshit. Be grateful else you can give it back to me, I'll use them." She said and I clutched the box to my chest grinning at her.

"Just my colour! You know me well!"

"Oh, please! Sending me these shoes everyday for the past two months makes it pretty clear that you wanted them. And also this!" She passed another bag with a dress in it and a note from Aryan asking me to be ready by 3.