Chapter 57: Français

NYSA

Paris is beautiful and romantic.

Any calls it overrated and while I can relate to her a bit, Paris has been one of those places I've wanted to visit since my childhood and seeing it all with my own eyes seemed like the best idea to me.

Three days passed and till now, we've visited Eiffel Tower, even ate there in a michelin star restaurant, we went to Louvre, these stores Aryan and Anirudh wanted to visit, starbucks opera and it was so fucking pretty.

We even watched the cabaret show along with all the other landmarks and places I've seen in tonnes of movies all these years.

Today is the last day we're going to spend here because then we're switching places and going to Marseille for the next three days.

"Where are we going today then?" Any asked while having breakfast in the hotel's restaurant.

"We're going to Disneyland!" Anirudh replied and I looked at him in surprise.

"You're kidding!" I exclaimed eating my sandwich.

"Is it that big of a deal that you can't believe me?" Anirudh chuckled leaning back on the chair.

"It is when today, it's Christmas and tickets are generally unavailable." I said and Aryan nodded in agreement.

"But I got them." Aryan said simply making me look into his eyes to know if he's joking or something.

"I am serious." He added and Any grinned widely clapping her hands.

"Tum dono ke saath hi jayenge ab kahi bhi jayenge toh!" I said taking the last bite of my sandwich.

"Toh aur kiske saath jaogi?" Aryan asked with raised eyebrows and I laughed sipping on water.

"Woh bhi hai."

"So when do we have to reach there?" I asked and Anirudh showed me 2 raised fingers.

"Then maybe I should get ready. I can't be going like this." I said pointing at my overwashed jacket and although it's a new one, I can't be wearing neutrals to Disneyland.

All I need are two good spring colours to my outfit.

"Itni kya jaldi hai?" Any asked sipping on her hot chocolate which seems too much for her.

"Tu boring hai bahut zyaada and we should be on time. Disneyland bhi teri tarah do ghante late pahuncho toh kya fayda!" I said taking my coffee in my hand and leaving the place to my room.

Just as I was locking the room, Aryan entered inside taking out his jacket.

"You go and get ready first!" I said sitting on the bed while scrolling my phone and he went to change his clothes.

I tossed my phone aside and laid on the bed staring at the ceiling thinking about random stuff here and there.

"Kya soch rahi ho?" He asked and I sat straight on the bed.

"Kuch nhi!" I said passing him a small smile.

I walked inside to change my clothes too and after probably 10 minutes, I came out to see him looking at me.

"Let's go?" I asked taking my backpack for today and he nodded walking out of the room.

I followed him behind when Any and Anirudh joined us too but her mood was definitely foul.

"Kya hua?" I whispered when Anirudh walked ahead with Aryan.

"Nothing really. He just annoys me a lot lately calling me out on random stuff." She replied and I patted her shoulder.