Chapter 54: Maturity

NYSA

We were back in Delhi and it has been just a day since we have gotten to work and all I have to do today is unpack everything and arrange it back.

V and Vihaan are in Delhi for another week and then they'll be off to their workplaces. Both of them are currently in their hotels and today V, Any and Anirudh are coming over to hang out.

The door bell rang and I quickly opened the door to see Vihaan standing with a small smile on his face.

"Hi!" I exclaimed in confusion glancing at Aryan who nodded his head.

"Hi!" Vihaan replied and I gestured him to come inside.

He walked ahead and I looked at Aryan mouthing 'what the fuck'.

Just then another bell rang and I saw Anirudh and Any at the door.

Both of them smiled at me and while Anirudh joined the boys, Any gave me the same reaction as I gave to Aryan.

"Bhai yeh kya hai?" Any whispered walking to the kitchen after me.

"Pata nhi!" I whispered back pressing my forehead.

"These men are always up for drama. I don't know why they are so on making things right between them?" I exclaimed in disapproval.

"I know right! V clearly told us to not try out things and involve in this matter then why do Anirudh and Aryan have to do all this? I am so not ready for the drama." She sighed sitting on the kitchen stool and I nodded sitting beside her when the bell rang again and this time, Aryan opened the door.

It was V with a small smile on her face but that smile vanished away when she saw Vihaan sitting on the couch.

Her eyes widened at us and we nodded in denial looking down at our feet.

"What is he doing here or am I at the wrong time?" V asked lowly without glancing at Vihaan who stood up at her remark.

"You're at the right time. I guess this was just some misunderstanding, c'mon sit down!" I said trying to calm down the situation when all I could see was hurt in her eyes.

Vihaan kept looking at her but she didn't spare him a single glance.

"I am out!" She said moving out when Anirudh held her back.

"Why don't you give him a chance to explain?" He asked softly and Any's eyes widened at him.

"Why is he doing this if she doesn't want it? That's straight up forcing someone into something they don't want." Any whispered and I glared at Aryan who asked me to calm down.

"A chance? You don't even know what happened. You don't even know half of the things that happened between us and you're talking about a chance of explanation? Did Any gave you a chance when you messed up real bad? Wasn't you the one who roamed after her like a fucking dog just to ask for forgiveness but you got nothing? Why do you even have so many expectations from me?" She shouted trying to control herself.

But whatever she said is not justified.

"Don't you dare bring our matter in whatever shit's going on between you both." Any shouted standing when I held her from back.

"Is it my fault now? I am the bad one now? Why don't you tell your boyfriend to not meddle in my business?" She asked with raised eyebrows and Any came out of my hold.

"It is not your fault but maybe if you don't know, bestfriends do that for their bestfriends. They help each other whenever they see them in trouble, that's the basic thing but you won't understand it because all you know is how to bring your friend's personal matter into justifying yourself." Any explained and I know exactly where this is gonna go.