Chapter 10: Glares and Allegations

NYSA

The thought of him apologizing to me was the only thought that occupied my whole mind. I never agreed to someone so quickly but with him? I forgave him in just few minutes. How? Why? I grabbed my phone and saved his name from 'Aryan' to 'Allergy'. I can't stay beside him, he's like woodworm, he's getting his own way and I can't let him get that, not him, not anyone.

I slept with a now clear mind and this was the best sleep I got in the nights I've been here.

A FEW DAYS LATER

I woke up at 7 again and this time Any was sitting beside me. I startled because of her gazing at me like I murdered her.

"Dude, are you out of your mind? Why are you sitting like this? One day you'll kill me, I am telling you." I said trying to calm my sudden raised heartbeat.

"Not so soon but tell me one thing." I stood up humming to brush my teeth.

"Speak now, will you wait to speak till my death?" I said annoyed at her antics.

"You like Aryan, don't you?" She asked so suddenly. I splashed the water in my mouth all over the mirror of my bathroom.

"Huh? Where did you get that idea from?" I asked her not aware why and how did she get that idea.

"Its been in my mind but I finally got the chance. You were okay with him as soon as you came after eating icecream, as much as I know you, you hold back for a few hours until you're finally okay." She narrowed her eyes at me. I knew she would notice.

"Its not like that, he genuinely apologized and even paid for my icecream." I stated the fact.

"Like we never apologized genuinely." She scoffed not at all believing me.

"Really?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Okay, okay but still. We are your friends and he.."

Is my friend too and probably better too." I moved to the cupboard to take out my clothes.

"Hawww! You bitch, he's better than us? Than me? You are so gone." She threw a pillow at me and I laughed at her reaction.

"I am kidding, never better than you three. You guys are my favourite."

"Better. So......you don't like him?"

"I like him as a friend, not more than that, never more than that."

"Why not? I mean he's one of the most handsome man in all of university after Ani- shit." She was going to go out saying that but I pulled her.

"You like Anirudh bro, don't you?" I smiled teasingly.

"No, I don't, he's just handsome and seems like a good guy."

"You do like him, I can just tell. Lets see how long are you gonna deny that." I moved away taking out my accessories.

"I don't and we were talking about you."

"You know the reasons, Any."

"Yeah yeah, okay get ready soon, we have important class today."

"Yeah, you too. Meet you in 15."

I don't like him. I don't like him. I don't like him. I don't like him.

AFTER 15 MINUTES

"I only have evening classes so I'll go then, you guys go till then I'll watch some show and then prepare something good for you." Rai said to us as she only has her practical classes today.

"Thankyou Rai Rai, you're the best." We all said at once and then chuckled.

As soon as we came out, I got a text from Rai while Vanya was locking the door and Any was apparently editing her vlog and sending her portfolio to a modelling agency.