Chapter 30: Birthday

NYSA

Its going to be Aryan's birthday tomorrow and I am so stressed. He hasn't approached me from yesterday after I mocked him. He thinks that I will be the first one to approach but he's so wrong at this point.

I am gonna make him come to me.

I have been preparing gifts for him from the moment my exams got over. I had plenty of time and I used most of it to prepare the best present for him, nah, presents. Its going to be his 20th birthday and he's officially exiting his teenage. I need to make his birthday the best birthday ever no matter if he's deliberately ignoring me.

I searched ideas on pinterest for the gift and I got this idea which has been there in the back of my mind and I started implementing it 10 days ago. Every night, I would take little help from girls in the handmade stuff. Also, I ordered something for him.

Now, I am going to shopping with the girls to buy a dress for ourselves. All the party dresses we had, we wore them on Anirudh's birthday, V's birthday and Christmas so we're gonna get a new one.

We came to Mango first to buy heels and accessories. I really wanted those black pointed slingbacks.

Then we went to buy dresses of different colours according to our preferences. I bought a black dress because Aryan loves that colour.

Also, it has this amazing open back thing with cross strings. He'll love it and then we'll see who will approach first.

After all the shopping, we went back and it was already 9 pm. We came home and there was no text from him.

Stubborn just like me.

I sighed and went to pack all the gifts I bought and made for him. I didn't plan but these were exactly 20 gifts for his 20th birthday. I hope he likes them.

I slept for the first time in 3 months without talking to him. It was weird but guess, I'll make up to him.

NEXT MORNING

I woke up at 8 am today and got ready to go to college. I went outside and everyone was ready too. Anirudh texted me that Aryan isn't coming to college because he's going to his parents for a mini celebration, he'll join in the evening.

I understood and attended all my classes. After we were done, it was already 4 pm so we quickly came to our apartment back.

I first checked all the arrangements online then I called the florist I contacted a few days ago for the flowers. After everything was done and checked, I went to get ready. Anirudh already came to my apartment with Vihaan and he told me that Aryan would reach there directly.

This made me sad. I didn't wish him yet.

I quickly got ready thinking Aryan's reaction. I smiled thinking about all the things he said to me in the car.

I went outside and Anirudh's and Vihaan's jaw was on the ground seeing us. All of us were standing side by side.