Chapter 34: biggest turn on?

NYSA

Its been four days to my accident and I haven't informed my parents.

As much as I feel guilty for not telling my own parents about it, I feel at ease as they would have left everything and come to me or worse, they would have called me back for few days and I can't afford that with the workload I have right now.

Aryan has been overly protective over me. He has decided to skip college and forced everyone else to go to college.

He has shifted me to his apartment for a few days.

Due to his experience in the past and ofcourse his never ending love, he has attached himself to me. I am thankful, I really am but he is annoying. He is always nagging me and asking me to eat a balanced diet.

He has not given me coffee and icecream saying 'its not healthy, my love'.

"Drink this juice. I brought it for you." He said forwarding a glass of orange juice. I like juices but I've drank a couple glasses of juices from morning and I can't take one more.

He's treating me like I am on bed rest. From god's grace, my sprained leg is all right now and I just have a minor wound on my head which will be okay in next 5-6 days.

"I am not drinking this." I said sternly.

"Please love, for me?" He said with his not-so innocent eyes.

"Fuck you." I am tired of his pleases and his care, I don't want this now.

"I'll fuck you once you're alright but just pleasee drink this for me." He forwarded the glass.

"You're so shameless, Aryan. I don't like you." I said with my wide eyes.

"I love you too." He said winking at me.

I stood up before he could melt me into his tricks and went ahead in his room.

I was going to lock the room when he halted it with his hand and came inside. He was coming closer to me and thank god, there was no glass in his hand.

"You like to trouble me, don't you?" He said with a smirk.

"I don't know that but I would very much like you to cuddle me." I said with a grin. I don't need anything.

He smiled at me and grabbed my hand.

He laid on the bed and I laid over him. He hugged me tightly.

"You're so annoying, you know that?" I told him straightly.

"Is it so?" He said in amusement.

"I don't need those juices and fruits, Aryan. I really don't. Don't you see I am so healthy that the wound that usually recovers in 10 days is all recovered now and just the scar is there which will fade with time." I said looking at him.

"I know but I can't help it. You find it annoying or whatever, I'll do it as long as doctor isn't giving us the green flag." He said shrugging.

"You know, you're the greenest flag ever." I said smiling at him.

"I don't know if I am a green flag or red flag because for you, I'll be anything you want." He said caressing my hair and tucking a strand behind my ear.

"I don't need anything right now. All I need is you, your hugs and cuddles. That's all I need. Can you give me that?" I asked him raising my eyebrow.

"I would love to." He said and I just hugged him feeling his warmth. I wonder how is he always so warm.

He's my favourite mattress.

I don't know when the time passed by and I dozed off. I woke up to me sleeping comfortably and I heard some voices from outside. I woke up, straightened my clothes and went out.