Chapter 18: Sleepover

2 chapters to the confession!!

NYSA

Its just two days to my dance showcase and because all of us weren't able to take time out for each other, we all planned a sleepover today.

I am so excited to catch up with everyone. Me and Any were together most of the time because of the same competition. Anirudh and Aryan were practicing for basketball day and night. Rai is preparing for the upcoming food trail in the college fest

V is preparing for her upcoming exams, she's also participating in the various speech competitions. We both met a couple of times for an expanse of 15 minutes everyday but that's not enough for the amount of time we used to spend together during school days. Vihaan is joining us too and he intends on becoming the topper of the college this year like always, he's participating in quiz and chess competitions.

And Ruhaan? Well, idk where he is? I didn't know he was that private. Anyway, it was 7 in the evening and we all were going to Anirudh's apartment because of the huge living room you probably remember.

We reached by 7:30 and we girls instantly laid on the couch due to the hectic day. Boys quickly ran to the washroom before us.

Oh, smart but not more than us. Just wait and watch! today's fun and we are leaving no regrets for tomorrow.

They came out in 5 minutes and we four instantly ran to the washrooms. It took us 15 minutes and we came out with.....

SKINCARE, hehe.

"Alright, alright handsome boys, buckle up." Rai said clapping her hands like she's making an announcement.

They narrowed their eyes at us and they moved to the products we have in our hands. Their eyes widened with horrifying expressions on their faces.

"This is not what we think it is?" Vihaan asked. I didn't know he was that terrified.

"Its just skincare." Vanya said waving her hands in front of him. He quickly came out his trance and stared at her. Lover boy.

"We know but why did you bring it out, the mirror in the bathroom is big enough for all you girls."
Anirudh exclaimed nervously.

"Its not for us, its for you guys." I replied sassily to him laughing at his stupid question.

"Why us?" Aryan said horrified.

"Because you guys have dirty skin and you should take care of it. No girls will come after you if you continue to ignore it." Any started lecturing them on having good skin, what else do we expect from her anyway? Skincare freak.

"I don't need any girl." Aryan said sternly.

"Arrey lekin hume toh bhabhi chahiye." Any and Rai said in unison. (But we want a sister in law.)

"Nhi mil rahi tumhe koi bhabhi" he said and it hurted me, I didn't expect it would but it did. I quickly brought my normal face back and teared up the new boxes of serums and moisturizers.

"No, no. We don't want this." Vihaan said instantly nodding his head in denial.

"But you have to." Vanya said while taking some moisturizer in her hand and ran to him. She sat beside him and just applied it on his face. Where is all the struggle now? I smirked at my thought.

I went to Anirudh as he was sitting in the middle and started applying the same thing on his face. "Why do you have to do this?" He asked.

"You want to impress Any or not?" I whispered in his ear.

"No, I don't want to."

"Then why were you staring at her?"

"Because she's intimidating. I want to know how long that lasts." He smirked at me. He knows her game very well ig. He knows she has an attraction towards him and he's using it all against her.